Ch.14 Battle Trials

Start from the beginning

A: Midoriya and Uraraka
B: Todoroki and Shouji
C: Yaoyorozu and Mineta
D: Bakugou and IIda
E: Mina and Aoyama
F: Sato and Koda
G: Jirou and Kaminari
H: Tokoyami and Asui
I: Ojiro and Hagakure
J: Kirishima and Sero

"Wow, we must be linked or something. Pleased to have you.", Uraraka commented.

Izuku smiled and extended his fist, "Same here! Let's do our best." Uraraka nodded and bumped her fist with his.

Allmight continued with the lottery boxes of heroes and villains, "And for our first teams to battle... Hero Team A vs Villain Team D! Villains, head towards the test building and prepare. Heroes, prepare as well and enter five minutes after the villains! Plus Ultra!"

Before Bakugou and IIda left for the training building, Bakugou stopped next to Izuku, "The last Trials were just measurements so that's why you got a high score. Don't get high on your horses. We'll see what your Quirk has to offer, Deku!"

Izuku just smiled and said, "I won't hold back Kacchan, so make sure you don't either!"

Katsuki spat back, "As if! I'll destroy you! Don't cry later for mommy." He then left stomping towards the training building.

Uraraka smiled bitterly, "He has quite the temper alright."

Izuku said, "He isn't a bad person, he just has too much pride to spare. He has always won in life so he feels his place in the world is threatened if someone else gets the attention."

"Alright then. What's the plan then?" Uraraka asked.

Izuku contemplated for a bit, Kacchan is obviously going to attack me before we reach the nuclear weapon. IIda will most likely going to stay to protect the nuclear weapon. If both of them are separated, then...

Izuku let out a sinister grin. Uraraka felt chills going down her back as she saw his grin. Izuku himself didn't realize his mind was slowly changing. "Come with me", Izuku said.

Uraraka meekly nodded her head, Is his plan that good that he even grins? Izuku headed towards the entrance of the main door. Uraraka was confused, "Don't we have to infiltrate the building through a window or something?"

"Don't have time for that", Izuku answered. They arrived at the entrance and then Izuku turned and told Uraraka, "You have to stay here for about 5 minutes before entering the building. Do you understand?"

Uraraka didn't know why she had to stay outside but she just agreed as Izuku's previous actions have shown he wasn't a reckless person. Izuku headed inside and activated Stealth, his body, from Uraraka's point of view, began to blur and emit a dark aura that absorbed the surrounding's light. If Uraraka didn't pay close attention, she would think it was just a shadow next to the wall, I should ask him from what animal he got that ability from!

Uraraka wasn't the only one shocked, "What?!"

From the monitors that were being watched by Allmight and the other students' point of view, Izuku had completely disappeared!

Stealth only was discoverable when looked directly at, a special Quirk or high alertness experience, not from a monitor that couldn't catch his specific movements. If they wanted to see the silhouette of Izuku, they would need at least a 200% increase in definition potency.

4 minutes later, Allmight's dumbfounded voice came from the speakers install inside the training building, "A-a-a Team is t-the w-winner!"

Uraraka was also dumbfounded, she hadn't even entered the building and they had already won! Heck, it hadn't even been five minutes! What did Izuku do to win so fast?!