Dinner With The Gamemakers

Start from the beginning

I chuckled and thank her, as I told her she looks great as well. About five minutes later I hear (Y/N)'s room door open and hear the clicking of heels walking down the hall, towards the living room.

I see (Y/N) in her evening dress and my God, she looked beautiful and her (H/C) hair was curled lightly, it framed her face so nicely, the dress brought out her curves and was very formally fitting on her, Enobaria nudges me, and snaps me out of my trance, I get up and go meet my princess.

When I'm in front of my girl, her (S/C) glowed from the light of the room and her makeup which was only a little foundation, some mascara, and red to black lipstick to match the dress. I tell her,

"You look gorgeous, princess."

I was about to kiss her, when her prep team stop and tell me jokingly if I ruin her makeup, they will get me for it, I laugh and offer her my arm to which she takes. Brutus tells her she looks gorgeous and Enobaria tells her the same, then Brutus says to us,

" Alright, this is how tonight's game plan is going to go, be polite to the Gamemakers and Caesar Flickerman.

He will be doing your interviews on the balcony of Snow's mansion; it won't be anything serious just a general get to know the tribute interview.

When you speak to a game maker leave your personal opinion of the games out of it, there are three that will give you hints of what the arena will, be at dinner.

It's sort of a contest of sorts, first team to get it will have a head start on any obstacle that they decide to throw at you, so be nice."

We nod and Enobaria tells us,

"Also turn on the charm both of you, make The Capitol love you. As we said before this is a sponsorship opportunity so the more, they fall in love with you as a team, the better chance at survival."

We nod at what they tell us and with that we all head out the door to the elevator, Brutus pushes the button to call the elevator and we sit a wait for it to come to our floor. It was coming down from twelfth floor, so I knew it would take a bit to get to us.

While we wait for it, I take this opportunity to talk to (Y/N), so I lean over and whisper in her right ear,

"You look beautiful baby, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep my hands off you tonight."

I give her a quick kiss on the cheek, to which she giggles and says to me,

"You look very handsome yourself, I think I'm going to have to beat off the girls with a stick, to keep them away from my man."

I chuckled at what she said, I quickly kiss her on the lips and try my best to not mess up her lipstick.

Which I'm glad to say I didn't, once the elevator came to our floor, we see district 12 tributes and mentor Haymich Abernathy, he was wearing a coal black suit with a black tie and fire colored rose pinned to the lapel of his jacket. 

(Haymitch's suit)