Disclaimers + Reader Info

Name: Y/N Tuck

Age: 24

Height: 6'2

Appearance:

Weapon:

Family:
Unknown
Orphaned at a young age

Aspirations:
To share his music and thoughts with the world around him.

Musical Preferences: Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Metalcore and Thrash metal.

Welcome to this Cheater Weiss Schnee x Singer Male Reader x Nora Valkyrie Fanfic
Basically there isn't enough Nora fanfics and I wanna fix that so yeah

Hope you enjoy.

Summary

"18 Year Old Y/N Tuck, an aspiring music artist alongside his team at Beacon, was trying his best to be the best musician, band member, friend and lover he could be.
But what happens when his long term girlfriend, Weiss Schnee, cheats on him with a person he considered a good friend?

Watch as he disappears with his team and as his intentions change and drag him into the world of rock, drugs and alcohol.
He uses this to mask his depression, but it eats at him on the inside.
He comes close to ending it all multiple times but the ones who pull him back is his closest friends: Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie.
Especially Nora as she soon becomes his one good reason why he should continue moving onwards and in when he finally returns he starts to view her in a different light"

Chapter 1/Prologue will be out sometime soon as I'm busy with uni stuff so yeah.

Also I don't own the rights to RWBY or Bullet For My Valentine's name or music.

If you haven't figured it out by now, you will be the lead singer of BFMV the title of this fanfic is actually taken from the song below
It's a great song
Anyway stay safe