Part 3

(The next day)

I woke up and hear the sound of the shower. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room.
"Zach?" I questioned and the shower turned off. Zach opened my bathroom door and looked at me.
"Let me get dressed and we can go get some breakfast," Zach said and closed the door. I smiled and got out of bed to get ready. I took of Joey's shirt and sighed. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I looked up at Zach.
"Can you let me get dressed," I said and Zach kissed my neck.
"I'll be downstairs," Zach said and left my room. I quickly got dressed and texted Joey.

After texting  Joey I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my wallet

After texting  Joey I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my wallet. When I walked downstairs Zach was sitting on the couch.
"What took so long?" Zach asked.
"I had to text someone," I said and he got up from the couch.
"Who?" He asked.
"Joey," I said and grabbed my sweater.
"Why were you texting your ex?" Zach asked.
"Because he's my friend and I always text him every Morning," I said and Zach rolled his eyes.
"Let me see your phone," Zach demanded and I shook my head.
"No," I snapped and Zach tried grabbing my phone out my back pocket.
"Zach why does it even Matter?" I asked and stepped back from him.
"Because I don't want you texting him," Zach yelled.
"Well I can text whoever I want Dick," I snapped and Zach clenched his fist.
"I'll be back," Zach said and grabbed his car keys.
"Where are you going?" I asked and followed him to the door.
"I said I'll be back," he snapped and slammed the door In my face. I locked the door and felt tears forming.
"I Hate you Zach Herron," I cried and fell to my knees.
"I should've known every word was a lie," I cried to myself pulled myself over to the couch. I layed down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling.