four.

"I'm pretty sure I gave your dad a heart attack when I was knocking on that door like that." Mumbled Eileen. Her head laid in Bills lap as he fiddled with her blonde hair.

The two were sat on Bills double bed. His room was fairly large compared to his dead brothers room. The only reason because he was older and deserved the space more.

"It'd be the first t-t-time he's felt anything since G-Georgie."

With Bills parents being less aware of his actions and less caring it had made being a teenager much easier for him. The oldest and now only Denborough child found to do things on his own now.

He didn't mind it how it was but always secretly missed how it used to be and wished for it again one day. If his parents still had feelings and cared for the boy he was sure that Eileen wouldn't be in his lap right now. Let alone in the house.

Eileen was someone who Bill held special to him. He was more cautious with her scared if he were to do something wrong she would leave him and never come back. He wouldn't know that Eileen felt the same way.

She appreciate Bill most in her life. From the day they met in primary school to the current days which pass. Eileen had never felt this special to someone ever in her life. Both of them were just unloved souls that loved others more than they could truly love themselves.

Eileen's eyes had slowly closed and the girl was now asleep. Bill carefully moved the girls head out of his lap and on top of a pillow on his bed. The boy pulled himself off his bed and to his desk where he pulled his sketch book out and he started drawing.

Eileen has felt the bed sank and opened her eyes to Bill sitting on his bed with a book in hand. She sheepishly smiled and got up. "How long was I out for?"

"N-not long." Bill stammered. The girl noticed he was in his pyjamas so she got up and reached into her bag to get hers. Bills eyes widened as the girl began to take her clothes off. "D-do you want to change in the b-bathroom."

"I've changed in front of you many times before Billy I'll be right." She replied. Bills face had started to heat up and the boy immediately pushed his eyes away and to the book in his hands.

After pulling her jumper over her head she got into the bed beside Bill and sat closely to him. The rain outside echoed as it hit the roof of the Denborough house. It was quite light but Bill was sure as the night went on it would become worse.

Eileen began to trace shapes all over Bill's arm. Slowly drifting to sleep along with the boy as the minutes went past.

Bill woke up suddenly after feeling droplets for water on his head. Looking up he spotted a wet patch in his ceiling so he climbed out of his bed carefully. The girl stirred but remained asleep which made Bill relieved.

He walked into the hallway and to the storage cupboard where he pulled a bucket out and closed the door tightly behind it. As he began to walk back into his room he felt something strange.

So sure enough when he turned around he saw light coming from Georgie's room. A room which nothing had been touched from in months. He placed the tin bucket outside his door and slowly began to walk into the room.

The room was still perfectly set up, each doll ready to be played with again, each book to get up and read once again. But even the stupidest of people knew that would never happen in the Denborough household.

Georgie's room was one they liked to ignore. Pretend that it doesn't exist for the better of them. With ignoring the truth came ignoring their other child Bill. Who should've been a priority now that their youngest was no more.