7: Dream Come True

Start from the beginning

"I want you to meet him" I nodded with a positive attitude.

"I'd love to." I said and nuzzled my nose with hers remembering something I should've asked much earlier. 

"What's your name?" I asked her softly. I think it'll be weird if we are dating and I keep calling her Ms. Kim. The fact that I like a girl whose first name was a mystery is something I'd like to tell my grandkids soon. 

Our Grandkids. 

"Jennie" she breathed out. Jennie. Her name gave off a cute and sexy aura. Its a name I won't ever forget, a name that will forever be carved in my heart. 

"Damn. Everything about you is beautiful" she blushed and kissed me. I kissed back and she giggled against my lips. All I could do was smile.

I can't believe this is happening.

------------------
Jennie's Pov

I kissed her

And I like it,

No, let me rephrase that.

I loved it.

I know from now on that I will not regret my decision in giving us a chance. The way she thinks of my son before herself was so loving. It only reminds me that I am lucky to have her.

and I am now letting her meet my son soon. I wish they would like each other. They are two important people in my life.

Yes. Lisa is now a part of my life and I wish it would last a lifetime.

--------------
Lisa's Pov

I was putting on my boots when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said and in came my brother.

"Hey bud... How are you feeling?" I asked and he shrugged sitting on my not so well made bed. I can be clean when I want to, but because I dont have time to clean, I just left the bed like how I woke up to it. 

"Better." He replied and I nodded.

"You know noona, you should really clean your room before going to school. You don't want mom all up in your ass again don't you" I laughed. 

"She's always been in my business since, scolding whatever I do" I fixed my pants and looked at him with my hands on my waist "and watch your words young man" I acted like I was mad and serious. 

He stood up straight and gave me a salute.

"Yes sir, won't happen again sir" he mimicked a soldiers voice. We both laughed out loud by how silly we both were. Its times like this that I am thankful to God for giving me a brother. At least one good thing came out of my parents. 

It was a Saturday. Today is the day I meet Daehan, Jennie's cute little boy. And to say I'm a little nervous is a lie. My nervousness can fill an ocean and even make a tsunami. 

Hopefully, he likes me and will accept me for dating his mom. 

"Where are you going?" Bam asked when he saw that I was properly dressed. Not formal but not casual also, I want to look good for our first date. Impress my girl and let other's know that she's taken and won't look at anyone other than my hot self, if I do say so myself. 

"On a date," I said with a proud smile. Let's not let him know I'm scared shitless right now. 

"Is she hot?" I gave him a wide smile, making him know how happy I am. 

"Smokin" I said and he raised his hand up and I gave him a high five.

"What are you doing in here? you should be in bed" I asked while raising an eyebrow remembering he was sick yesterday. 

"I wanted to watch Netflix" he shrugged and I unknowingly nodded.

I unplugged my Xbox and took it to his room. I usually would let him just watch it in my bed but he's sick and if mom saw him in my bed again, she'll scold me for letting him watch Netflix when his sick because its bad for the eyes when his exposed to too much radiation. And because Bam is her baby boy, seeing him watch Netflix in his room will not wake the beast in her. 

I also don't know the difference but that's how mom's work. 

I plugged the Xbox to his TV and I handed him the controller.

"When I get back we can play call of duty okay?" I said and ruffled his hair and kissing his forehed before leaving his room.

I grabbed my jacket and phone. I decided to walk just because the Ice cream parlor she wants to meet isn't far from my house.

-------------