The GW and the Part-time Job and the Ojou-sama (1)

"Erm...... is it here?"

I checked the paper with the delivery address written there multiple times.

Touka University School of Medicine affiliated Hospital. It's the number 1 largest general hospital in the area.

If you're wondering why I'm sending deliveries to the Hospital, it's because of my part-time job.

'I decided to work part-time at the florist's because I felt that a long break like the Golden Week should be used effectively'...... that wasn't my true intention.

According to Subaru a lot of events will occur during summer vacation, so I'm working part-time to save up money for Mitsuki's sake.

Well, it makes sense. In summer there's the sea, there's the pool and there's also the Summer Festival. To raise the favorability rating during summer, they've to go on many dates. Be it cute clothes, swimsuits or yukata, they all have to be purchased.

At this rate, the allowance given by our parents might not be sufficient. Onii-chan will do his best at work in order to make the cute Mitsuki even cuter.

I'll work zealously this one week, saving up money to buy Mitsuki lots of cute outfits!

"Touka University School of Medicine affiliated Hospital, room number 801's Yukinoshita Madoka-sama, huh."

The delivery item was a bouquet of more than 50 flowers. It's a bouquet that's too large and bulky for calling on someone who's ill.

Carrying this all the way up to the 8th floor is first-rate tiresome but it can't be helped since it's part of my job.

Passing by the visitors' reception and walking towards the entrance, I saw someone familiar.

A fair-complexioned glasses guy with natural reddish-brown hair. It's Takayanagi Yasuchika. He was sporting a white V-neck shirt with a black cardigan along with gray slacks. He also had a ring pendant at his chest.

"Takayanagi-senpai?"

"......N? Ah, Sakurai-kun. What are you doing here, dressed in such a manner?"

By 'manner', he should be referring to my t-shirt and jeans, coupled with this apron. The shop's name was written in a large print on the dark blue cloth.

In one glance, you can tell that I'm not dressed like someone who's visiting the sick.

"It's for a part-time job. I'm here as a courier."

"Courier? Ah, you've come to deliver flowers to Madoka, right?"

Glancing at the bouquet I was carrying, for some reason he nodded as though he understood something.

"Eh, are you acquainted with Yukinoshita Madoka-san?"

"The Yukinoshitas are my relatives. The young lady Madoka is prone to falling sick and is often hospitalised in our hospital. I, too, am more or less here to visit her so if you'd like, I can show you the way?"

"Ah, I'd appreciate it if you could do so."

Come to think of it, Subaru mentioned that Takayanagi's father was the Director of this Touka University School of Medicine affiliated Hospital.

So Takayanagi's family is very wealthy. Even though I don't know how profitable it is to be the Director of a University Hospital, being a doctor is a profession that definitely rakes in money, huh.

"Madoka is in room 801. As it is at 8th floor, Building A of the East ward, we'll have to ride the elevator here."

"A University Hospital sure is hugeー. I may get lost if I'm alone."