On the other hand, Jungkook was trying to clean himself up. He didn't notice the awaiting gaze of Taehyung at first, not until he instinctively glanced up, meeting the puppy-dog eyes of his best friend.

He stares at him for a few seconds, buffering and trying to remember what they were talking about since Jungkook was so focused on cleaning himself up after water dripped onto his pants that he wasn't able to properly listen to the conversation. However, he nods instead, still clueless to what they had talked about.

A stressed sigh leaves Taehyung's lips, shoulders lowering and his head tilted diagonally as his eyes stared down at the table. "Is it that obvious?"

"Of course it is!" Seokjin pronounces to the highest degree, earning a shush from Jimin. And with that, Jungkook could tell that they were talking about him.

After eyeing Seokjin, Jimin returns his attention to Taehyung. "Well, maybe it's a bit obvious," he admits, "but we could tell that you like him especially by the way you talk to him and how different you would act around him."

Taehyung could only sigh at this again, pouting. "It's really hard to hide the fact that I like someone."

"You shouldn't be hiding it anyway." Seokjin blurts out. The others looked at him with confused expressions, trying to understand what he was trying to say while Taehyung seemed taken aback. Once Seokjin was able to process what he had said, he tries to correct himself, to clear his point. He cleared his throat and tried to correct himself in an attempt to bring his point across. "What I'm saying is that you shouldn't try to hide anything from us because one, we'll find out anyway, and two, we're your friends and you should tell these things to us."

"Easy for you to say," Taehyung responded, "I know that you guys would find out at some point but, it's not something that I would just like to blurt out to you all."

"Well, he does have a point," Jimin admits. Seokjin, on the other hand, just nods in defeat yet in acknowledgment.

The atmosphere settled into silence and so did the group of friends. None of them said anything afterward nor did anyone follow up that last comment. It seemed as if they suddenly minded their own business, wondering what they should do or say next.

Taehyung's legs felt restless as if it were trying to tell him to get up and go somewhere else. And so, he decided to follow what his legs want. Taehyung inserted his hands into his pockets, stood up, "I'm gonna go ahead and take a walk." Without another word, he turns and leaves the table, walking away from the group in silence.

The other three stare at him, wondering why Taehyung had suddenly left. "Did... did I say something wrong?" Seokjin asks, turning his gaze to the other two. Jungkook shrugs in reply while Jimin simply shakes his head, even if he too didn't know the reason for his sudden action.

Jungkook glances at Taehyung, watching his best friend walk further and further from the table before turning around the corner. With his big and doe eyes, he just stares but at the same time ponders, should he go after him?

"You should go after him."

Yeah, maybe he should go after him.

Wait...

Jungkook blinked before turning his head to Jimin, catching the glint of mischievousness in his eyes and a smile which is made to tease the younger. "You really should though," the raven-haired male whispered, "he might need you, Kook." He winks.

Jungkook glares at his hyung before nudging him on the shoulder. Jimin attempted to hide his laugh, however, a few low chuckles managed to escape. At this point, he could tell that his hyung knew about his secret crush towards Taehyung, and really, he wouldn't think about it too much. Not unless Jimin decides to tease him nonstop then, he'd probably think about it a lot.