All Hope Lost.

Taking the fully fixed up and ready to go ship, the Benatar, out for a little spin the heroes took off, past the comfort of Earth's atmosphere

Taking the fully fixed up and ready to go ship, the Benatar, out for a little spin the heroes took off, past the comfort of Earth's atmosphere. Deep within the vacuum of Space. And, from the protective confines of the spacecraft and buckled up tightly I watched as the world I knew was changed forever. 

The third planet from the sun gleamed a brilliant azure in the black depths of Outer Space and from where I was, looking down onto it, it seemed so small. The place I called home just one of many, a grain of sand amongst a whole beach. 

Through the screen of glass my home planet looked like it was made of marble. With vortex's of white clouds and expansive emerald terrain which made up it's continents. The sapphire oceans covering most of the hydrosphere and Earth looked so beautiful and fragile. A tiny speck within the infinite galaxies and celestial bodies. 

Laid out before me, shining in my eyes were kaleidoscopic plumes of interstellar dust. And, shards of asteroids ranging from mere pebbles to the size of literal mountains flew past as beams of blinding light caused by solar flares radiated at random. 

Vibrant nebula's the colors of teal, magenta, tangerine and rich gold spiraled and burning white stars twinkled, the Milky Way stretching out as far as the eye could see. Up here, the universe was vast and colorful and I felt a wave of nerves rush over me. I had never felt so minuscule, so much like a mere human... 

Clutching tightly onto the safety belt that was strapped around me I continued to stare out at the eternal, blazing, living, and vivid universe. My hands tremoring, my stomach twisting in knots and not due to Space motion sickness. 

Being within the literal abyss of Space a feeling I couldn't become accustomed to and I probably never would.

"All of you who haven't been to Space, you better not throw up on my ship." Rocket threatened before setting a course through the Universal Neural Teleportation Network. 

The spacecraft fast-traveling through a wormhole at an insane velocity. Thrusting itself straight through Space, the propulsion system accelerating way past 42 G's as it hyper-jumped through the tunnel and appeared out the other side in less than the blink of an eye. Smack dab in front of the planet we needed to go to. 

The sphere's atmosphere lush and green with natural vegetation and water formations. It truly looked befitting of the name "The Garden"

Soaring out of the exit hatch Captain Marvel flew down first to get an idea of what we were up against. And, while she mapped out the land the rest of the heroes readied themselves. 

Unbuckling myself I felt a little nauseous, hyper-jumping not the easiest thing to experience and I noticed Thor amble his way towards me. 

"Are you alright, Lady Rebecca?" 

"Yeah... It's just, never been in Space before. So, that's new." I told the Asgardian. 

"Fret not. You'll get used to it." He reassured but I highly doubted it. This was way worse than the Cyclone at Coney Island.