Chapter 10: Raid.

Start from the beginning

I turned to Zaria and said "Lock yourself and Cornelia in the house while I'm gone.".

She nodded and I took off to watch the fight ensue.

I mentally said "Please cheer me up with your rebellion Zero.".

He was breaking through all the lines of defense until I saw the Gawain fly up into the sky.

Zero said "This is Zero! A rebel against oppressors who abuse their power! We will wait until midnight. You have till then to surrender to me. This is your only warning. Heed it. Twelve midnight, not a single second later.".

Cornelia and her forces got ready to go head to head with Zero.

I made a phone call to C2.

She picked up and I asked "Are safely out of the war zone?".

She said "Yes. What about you?".

I smirked and said "Right in the middle of it.".

She concernedly asked "And your injury?".

I said "I don't plan on fighting. Just observing.".

She said "Good. I have to go.".

I said "I love you C2 and please stay safe.".

She said "I will and I love you too.".

She then hung up.

A few minutes passed and the ground began shaking as the roads collapsed and sky scrapers began to collapse all across the settlement meant the multi-sectional floors were taken out all once to ensure ultimate destruction.

I smiled and said "Very entertaining.".

Plains were even taken out in the scrapers falling and tanks were taken out when the roads were taken out.

Cornelia and her forces sunk into the devastation along with everything else.

A few minutes passed and Cornelia decided to have herself and her troops retreat to the bureau building.

I mentally said "This is probably the part where I should weigh in.".

I saw Cornelia about to be destroyed so I decided to way in and fight.

Cornelia and her men were about to be taken out when I fired my converged photon beam across the ground putting a dividing line.

I landed on Cornelia's side of it.

I said "Cornelia. Retreat, I'll by you some time.".

She was about to argue with me but I said "Get back to the bureau and establish your defense.".

She begrudgingly agreed and took off.

A few modified Glasgow's shot at me but their bullets didn't hit me but were instead stopped in mid air.

I fired the bullets back at them and then caught a sword from the Burai.

I heard the voice of Tohdoh say "We meet again.".

I smiled and said "I thought we would have to fight at some point.".

I fired my converged photon beam at Tohdoh but he blocked me.

Zero said "Enough!".

I looked up at the Gawain that was floating overhead.