Entrance Exams and the Instinct

Izuku's POV
I arrived at home but as I looked to see nothing has changed, I was tackled by my mother and she was crying because I was gone for ten months.

Inko: Izuku! I missed you so much! Welcome home! *crying*

Izuku: I missed you too, mom. But I am here now. It's going to be okay. *smiles at my mother * By the way, how are you doing today?

Inko: I-I'm doing fine, dearie. Just wondering if you are still going to take the exams tomorrow. Come on in, Son. I want to know how you have changed.

As I explained to my mother about Master Jago and the Tiger Spirit, she was shocked to know that I am now the new successor to the Tiger Spirit. As my mom was in the kitchen making Katsudon, I went in to my room and began to look at all the All Might merchandise my mom bought when I was just 4.

Izuku Thinking: 'It's time to let these childish things go. I can respect All Might's answers to think logically.. but what I think now is that he is doubting me and what I am capable of even with or without a quirk. Kacchan... You told me that I was nothing but a pebble in your way of becoming the number one hero, that ego of yours will be your downfall in the end regardless of what you may think about me.'

Midoriya then proceeds to take down the All Might posters and toys as Inko comes in to see her son putting up all the All Might stuff in a box.

Inko: Honey, are you putting up your All Might gear? Why might I ask?

Izuku: *sadly smiles at his mother * It's because I needed a change in my life, mom. It's time to grow up and shape my destiny around me.

Inko: I see. Whatever decision you make, I'll support you in any way I can. *smiles and help her son with packing *

As The Midoriyas were finishing packing all things All Might, Izuku decided to continue on with his training before the Entrance Exams. He began his training by placing two fingers on the ground and did his two fingers push ups then going over his form in his Tiger Kung fu stance.

-The very next day-

Bakugou: I wonder where the hell is Deku at? I haven't heard word from him since middle school. *sees a long green haired boy who has changed *

Bakugou's POV
'What the.... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT DEKU IS DOING HERE!? IF HE THINKS THAT HE WILL BEAT ME, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!' I thought as I looked at him with his different personality. I knocked over a brown haired girl. To my surprise, damn Deku saved her from falling.
"Deku...." I growled at him as he helped her up and that what angers me. He's changed.... he's more confident in himself, he's not the person I knew who is crying and afraid of me which I hate his guts more!

Midoriya's actions did not change as he caught a chestnut brunette girl whose cheeks were rosy as a blush.

Izuku: Are you okay, ma'am? It would be bad if you were to fall face first. Keep an eye out on things. *calm yet down right a bit harsh*

Uraraka's blush grew as the green haired teen left for the auditorium. She began to wonder who was this boy and why he was so straight forward and serious.

3rd POV
In the auditorium of the building, applicants of various shapes and appearances have arrived to try and entire the best hero school in Japan and none of them were willing to give up without a spot in this school without a fight, that was fine cause neither was Izuku, just because he looked uninterested. The teen found himself a seat in the mid-section and pulled out a pamphlet of the aspects of the exam that they were going to go over. While he was opening it, everyone attention was drawn to the stage ahead where the proctor of the exam was with crazy hair, sunglasses, and a weird contraption around his neck. It was the pro hero, Present Mic, whose voice was unmatched in volume and range, a human loud speaker well respected for his hero work but his personality and excitability levels got annoying after a while.