Ussr x England

This was requested by
An3ln6g
Have fun reading owo
--

USSR POV]

It was half a quarter to 2pm. I was in my office when the door opened and walked in my little copy of me,
"Yes Россия?" I asked (russia)
"Dad, can we go to Americas house- PLEASE" he almost squeaked the last part. "No Russia not now-" I was cut of by russia.

"PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE-" russia cried. I feel like this kid has a crush on the capitalist pi- I mean America.
"Alright-" I was cut off again."YYAAY" Russia screamed running out of the room. I sat there and twitched my eye a little. 'kids..' I thought.

(small Timeskip oeo)

We were walking down the street when Russia started crying about something dumb again. "DDaaDD carry me!!" Russia cried reaching his arms out for me to pick him up.
"Russia your to old for this" I said calmly trying not to make him cry more because I rlly didn't want to deal with this. I mean I am a firm guy an all but I can be nice to.(some ppl don't get that >->) "to old- I'm only 8!" Russia screamed like a little girl. "Ok ok" I gave up because it's embarrassing to deal with a little girl boy.

I pick him up and set him on my shoulders and of course he pulls off my hat and puts it on his head. It was covering his eyes because hes little an all.

England's POV]

"AMERICA give it back now" Australia yelled chasing America.
"NEVER" yelled America running with Australia's hat. I was about to say something to them but I was cut off by the door bell ringing. "Great" I muttered to myself. I walked to the door but America got to it first.

"RUSSIA" he yelled and tackled him.
Russia just sat there and blushed, I know that kid likes ame. "Quick we have to hide form Australia!" He said running with Russia holding hands (in the next part) they both ran upstairs and slammed the door shut.
"Wow, kids am I right" I said joking looking at USSR.

"Yeah tell me about it" he said in a deep Russian accent. Some reason the accent gets me it makes me feel warm.
"Hey weres France?" He asked.
"Oh France?, She uh..left" I dropped my head down.

"Oh I'm so sorry..." He said concerned.
I felt sad at first but I shouldn't because she left the kids here so I guess that's good.(Karen didn't take the kids??) "Well come in, im fine"
He nodded and walked in and was met by five kids. New Zealand, Australia, Canada, America, and Russia.

"You guys go play upstairs, ok?" I asked them so I can talk with USSR.
"Ok- COME ON GUYS LETS GO FEED MY SNAKE" yelled Australia. All the kids ran upstairs all yelling. The smallest one in the group was new Zealand and America the tallest was Russia and Canada.

"Hey can I tell you something?..." I asked. "Sure" he sounded concerned but his accent was making sound happy. 'oh shit' I couldn't hold myself anymore.

I pushed myself into him and kissed him rough hoping he would melt into it. After a few muffled sounds form him he melted into the kiss now fight back for dominance. I can feel his hands sliding down my leg so I break the kiss and look away. "Sorry..i-im not ready" I said looking away form him. "Oh..it's ok, I mean if you want I can help you around sometimes" he said chuckling. "Ok" I replied smiling. I was about to hug him when all the kids yelled "EEEWWW" I jumped when they did. "Oh hush up, America you act like you never kiss your pillow with a picture of Russia on it" I felt like I went to far on that but I see that he looked at me in shock and was blushing a lot. I glanced over to were Russia was and he was starring at me in shock and was flustered.

He turned around and ran to America and kissed him and ran to the door and ran out. "Well, uh got to go now" USSR said running after Russia.

Everyone was looking at America and giggleing about what russia did. As for America...he was

Full of lust.

Owo

Word count 729