SIXTEEN!

FINN WOLFHARD had finally finished yet another day of filming. in fact, one of the last. although that excited him, he was more-so looking forward to the surprise him and jaeden had planned a few days ago. ever since those  rumours spread, everlyn had definitely been down in the dumps. not leaving the house, not really talking to anyone, beating herself up over everything. in conclusion, life wasn't going too good for his best friend. that's why him and jaeden were going to visit her.

the two boys got into his car and with some good conversation, they'd turned a 25 minute car ride into what seemed like 5. finn and jaeden made their way up to her door step, knocking on the door and being greeted by a very tired looking everlyn.

"hey" the duo said in unison, smiles glued onto their faces. everlyn looked at them and gave them a small smile. she seemed to brighten up a bit. "hey, come in"

jaeden, finn, and everlyn all sat down on the couch together. "how are you feeling?" finn asked. "a bit better, it's died down a little and millie hasn't been bothering me that much lately"

finn's jaw clenched as she mentioned millie. it angered him that she felt the need to sabotage her for no reason whatsoever. of course, millie was finn's best friend, and so was everlyn. and one thing finn certainly didn't like was seeing his friends not get along. all finn wanted to do was tell his her that she needed to leave everlyn alone. in all honesty, millie's actions were pulling the two farther and farther apart.

"how about we do something fun? like make brownies or something?" jaeden suggested, but everlyn shook her head. "i can't cook" she reasoned, a small laugh escaping her mouth. jaeden nodded and thought to himself for a second. "okay, well, you two think of something. i'm just gonna use the washroom but i'll be back in a minute"

finn scooted closer to his best friend once jaeden exited the room. the two sat in silence for a few moments before he finally decided to speak up. "i'm sorry about, y'know, everything that's been going on recently... you don't deserve it. like, at all" he rambled on.

everlyn looked down and smiled, shaking her head. "i mean... maybe that's true. i guess bad things just happen sometimes" finn grabbed her chin and lifted her head up. he connected their lips and to his surprise, she didn't pull away.

"wait, what the fuck?"

hehehehehe more drama
ALSO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE!! I JUST GOT LAZY. ALSO SORRY HOW SHORT THIS IS