FOURTEEN!

EVERLYN MILLER was stressed, there was no doubt about that. her phone had been blowing up all day, whether they were tweets she had been mentioned in, comments, or the hundreds of dm requests she had received. it was all millie's fault. she commented something about the so called 'relationship' that her and jaeden were in. nothing was going on between everlyn and jae but now the whole IT fandom is convinced there is, thanks to millie bobby brown.

there had already been a few news articles made about the rumour on various teen gossip websites. plus, those fans were nasty. they had been leaving and sending hate all day. all over a boy they would never have a chance with.

millie was the definition of evil. she was threatening to steal jaeden away from everlyn, and purposely sending his fans after her. there was no point. it's not like everlyn cared. well, she did but, she knew jaeden was hers. hypothetically... of course. there was no denying those left over feelings for him. the boy waltzing right back into her life didn't help one tiny bit.

everlyn turned off her notifications. her phone was beginning to glitch from all the comments and messages she'd been receiving and she was tired of the hate. she turned off her phone before falling back on her bed and shutting her eyes. soon opening them again when she got a text from jaeden.

——————————————————
this is so short, oops!! just felt like feeding y'all since i haven't updated in a while <3

wc; 260