THREE!

3:15 PM

EVERLYN MILLER jumped up from her baby blue bean bag chair, walking over to her dresser. as the petite girl pulled the white drawer open, she stopped what she was doing only to be interrupted by one of many random thoughts her brain manages to come up with. why are they called bean bag chairs if they don't even contain any beans? it made no sense.

she shrugged to herself before opening the drawer and choosing out a oversized yellow crew neck paired with some black skinny jeans. although it was almost 3:30 in the afternoon, everlyn was yet to change out of her pjs. after throwing her outfit on, she finished the rest of her daily routine before heading downstairs. the female cleaned the living room up a bit, immediately plopping down on the couch and scrolling through instagram once she had finished.

4:00 PM

everlyn jumped at the sudden sound of a knock at the door. it was most likely finn. she stood up and walked over to the door, twisting the door knob, revealing the curly headed boy. there seemed to be another person behind him leaning his skateboard against the chair.
"i brought a friend if you don't mind." finn said with a slight smile. just as the girl was about to nod her head, the other boy turned around. he looked oddly familiar but she just couldn't seem to process who that face belonged to.

"jaeden, meet everlyn. everlyn, meet jaeden."
jaeden. jaeden. jaeden. the boy she was oh so ever in love with back in california. finn wasn't aware that she knew him though, they met once she moved to canada and she decided to never bring it up.

everlyn looked at jaeden and forced a smile before averting her eyes back over to finn.

"sweet! um, you guys can come in and make yourselves at home while i go use the washroom quick." she told them, allowing the two boys into her house and shutting the door behind them. clearly nervous, the girl headed upstairs.

"shit! what do i do?" she whispered to herself, pacing back and forth. jaeden was on her mind quite often but not once did she think they'd meet again. she missed him a lot and figured if they did ever reunite, it'd be a happy moment and things would go back to how they used to be. but this? this hurt. seeing him after two years brought back all the memories they made together, whether it be the good or the bad. the moment the two teenagers locked eyes, it just seemed... awkward. it seemed to strangely make the girl miss him even more. seeing him stand right in front of her knowing that she once called him hers.

everlyn went downstairs a few minutes later and walked over to the black leather couch, sitting herself down next to finn.

"sooo, uh, what do you guys wanna do?" the blonde girl asked as she was looking down at her hands and bouncing her leg anxiously.

"maybe we could order some food and watch a movie or something?" jaeden timidly suggested which earned a nod from her friend.

"sure. sounds great to me." everlyn responsed, picking up her phone and dialing taco bells phone number.

oh boy, this was going to be a long afternoon.

————
tea ☕️