Shinsou catch up

I decided to add Shinsou cause, come on, he's amazing! He will be Purple cat.

First meeting:

You are in the park, taking photos of the people passing by, not in a strange way. You love taking photos that represent real life.

Suddenly in one you spot a handsome guy with purple hair looking at you. You lower your camera and find him in front of you. You blush like crazy.

«You scared me!»you exclaim.

«You know it's weird to take photos of other people, not to say creepy?»he asks ignoring you.

«I can't avoid it! I love real life pictures! As for that, can I take a picture of you?»you ask smiling.

He looks at you weirdly.

«Why?»

«You seem a really interesting person, and I like your hair. Come on, smile for me.»you say taking a photo of him.

He's looking at you weirdly even in the picture, that's really natural.

«It's perfect! Thanks! Anyway I'm (y/n), you?»you ask smiling.

«Shinsou, and you're a weirdo. Soon or later somebody's gonna report you to the police.»he says, then leaves.

You narrow your eyebrows as you watch him go away, then you look at the picture you took of him.

«Purple cutie.»you name the picture.

We f*cking go to the same school?!

You got into UA in the hero department, you still can't believe it. You walk down the corridor, taking pictures of everything, till you bump into someone.

«Oh, I'm sorry.»you apologize.

«You would have seen me if you hadn't been taking photos.»a voice you know replays.

You look up and face the cutie you met at the park.

«You, I know you, Purple cutie.»you remember.

«What?»he asks confused.

«Oh, sorry, it's the name I gave to your picture. You're Shinsou, aren't you?»

«Yeah, and you're still a weirdo. What you doing here?»he asks looking you up from down.

«Oh, I'm part of the hero department, class 1-A. You?»you ask smiling.

«I'm…part of general department, class 1-C. You're…lucky. I wanted to be in the hero department too.»he says looking at the ground.

«I'm sorry. I'm sure you are good enough to be a hero. They all will see it!»you say smiling.

He smiles too. You're so kind saying those things.

«Want me to…accompany you to your class, weirdo?»he asks smiling.

You giggle and nod, then you head to your class.