Villain Deku (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Horrible" all of the students said.

"He's probably curious to how Japan took All Might's death since he was the Symbol of Peace, The Pillar of Hope and many more" Nezu said. "I cant tell if he's just mocking them since he knows how important All Might is or is genuinely curious."

"Spoilers" Author said.

"Around what time does this happen by the way?" All Might asked.

"After the final exams of the students" Aiko answered.

Iida tensed up remembering his foolish actions during his internship and the three multiverse girls noticed.

"Apologies Iida But there was nothing we could do" Ryoba thought.

"Scared? Horrified? Confused?"

Izuku asked his expression changing to a curious and smiling one.

"Why?"

"So he's curious" Nezu said putting his cup of tea down and resting his head on his paw, pressing his right cheek to his hand.

"Is Midoriya really so far gone to kill All Might in such a public way then asking why they're horrified?" Shouji said.

"Yes his opinions on heroes heavily changed after the All Might incident" Aiko said.

All Might received numerous glares.

"Because he's a pro hero?"

Izuou started to move around the room not caring that All Might's blood was pooling on the ground.

"How far did your mental health go Young Midoriya?" All Might thought as he clenched his fist.

"Oh wait"

"What did he just realize?" Yaoyorozu asked.

Izuku went over to the pool of blood and bent down as he wiped his finger on it and stared at All Might's blood placed on his finger tip.

"Now Midoriya's Just torturing the viewers" Tetsutetsu said.

"Or he could be showing that he really died" Mina said. "Even if broadcasted live some people possibly could've still had hope of him being alive and that the blood was edited in."

"Now that's just ridiculous" Author said.

"It's because he's your precious Symbol of Peace."

His eyes didn't move away from the blood.

"It's true that showboats like All Might can actually attract villains" Aizawa said. "However All Might did manage to keep the small time villains away but in the process attracted the more big time ones."

"I mean Stain believed All Might was the only true hero so his goal was to kill all other pro heroes" Ryoba said.

"He's a psycho" Nezu said.

"None of you can imagine a world without him."

He stood up but his eyes didn't move away from the blood on his finger.