I sat up and move out of the bed. I did my daily routines. And went downstairs to prepare for my breakfast.

While I'm eating, I remember when was the last time we spend eating together. Last two weeks? Or three weeks? I don't even know. I teared up and my appetite was gone. I put the remaining food on the trash bin and went to the living room to watch a movie since I have nothing else to do until Jungkook got home.

After hours of watching, I fell asleep on the couch.

Jungkook's POV

It's 6:30pm now and everything is good. I know he's thinking what the fuck is wrong with me or why I'm behaving like this for the past weeks, and mostly I know he's hurt and maybe thinking worse. But, I know this all will be worth at the end.

I called him and he immediately answered.
"Hi Gguk, what's the matter? Where are you?" Jimin said huskily like he's just woke up.
"Baby, did you sleep?" I asked.
"Yeah, I keep waiting on you. Where are you? I miss you." He said shakily. I know he's tearing up right now. My heart clenched because of it.
"I'm so sorry baby. I promised we'll meet later. Could you get ready right now? I want you to be prepared in half hour. Someone will fetch you there. Dress nicely and fancy baby. I'll wait for you here. I love you so much."
"O-okay. I love you too." And with that I hanged up. And I can't help but to feel nervous as fuck.

Author's POV

Jimin arrived at the venue. He looked around and the place is so beautiful. Jimin wonder why the hell is happening but all he wants is to see Jungkook.

Jimin walked inside, and Jimin is surprised when he saw the place full of decorations. The floor filled with candles and petals. Such a romantic place. He saw that there's a stage and mic in the middle.

And with that, Jungkook showep up with a bouquet of Jimin's favorite flowers. Jungkook walked towards him and stand in front of him.
"Hi baby. Here's the beautiful flowers for my beautiful love." Jungkook said and he gave the flowers and he leaned to kiss his forehead.

"You asshole!" Jimin said while hitting Jungkook's chest.
"I thought you're cheating on me." Jimin cried and Jungkook hugged him immediately.
"Shhh... Babe, I can't do that to you. I'll choose to be dead instead of cheating on you." He replied while chuckling. Jungkook still rubbing Jimin's back for him to calm down.

They broke the hug, and Jungkook leads the way towards the chair for Jimin to sit on. When Jimin is fine, he grabbed the mic and start his purpose for this event.

"Ahem... Hi Park Jimin. You know that I've been so busy these past weeks right?" Jimin nodded.
"I know you're thinking that I'm cheating on you or what, but no. I've been so busy because I prepared something special that I hope you'll like it. Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung really helps me alot on this. I did a song for you babe. I poured everything on this song. I want you to know how you meant everything to me. I hope you'll like it. This is a song that is only for you and only." Jungkook smiled at Jimin's shocked face.
"OMG Jungkook!" Jimin said and he got up and walked in Jungkook's arms. The place he knows so well and feel so safe.
"I'm so sorry Kookie. I'm sorry." Jimin said sobbing. He knows that Jungkook will not do that but, at the end he accused him. And he felt sorry for that.
"Jiminie, don't cry please. It's not done yet. Go to your seat. And please listen well to the song. I love you." Jimin went to his seat and start preparing his heart.

You are the sunlight that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream