Disclaimer

Hey guys, so if you have read my Katherine Moretti MCU world I'm here to tell you that this series has ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION to Katherine's story. You do NOT have to read that series in order to read this one. This will be a stand alone Bucky Barnes story that uses the Cap movies, there will be small features of The Avengers' and 'Age of Ultron' because of who the main character is, which you will see next chapter (or you already know if you read the title and description). But other than the Captain America movies it'll also heavily feature Infinity War and Endgame, and then it course Bucky and Sam's show, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and then whatever other projects Bucky has in the MCU future.

Now for those of you wondering, "Who the hell is Katherine Moretti?" She's my OC who's romance is intertwined with Steve Rogers, and I call her series the "Femme Fatale" series and there's a LOT of characters involved, so if you want to meet all of them. Go to my page and click on the link under the words, "For all of my MCU fans" and it'll take you to a book called "Road to Endgame" and that is Katherine's series (and there will be more books in that series as phase four happens) and feel free to read that but like I said. That series is NOT connected to this one.

This series is about James Buchanan Barnes and no one else.

Happy reading!

xoxo.