♡ End ♤

I forgot about his family. What will his family say If he'll introduce a girl like me? " Is there a problem? " he asked worriedly " Uhm I'm just thinking of what your family will say to me , I'm just a nobody " he then pulled me again for a hug. " don't think about that , I'm sure they will like you , even Amber , she's just a brat you know "

" Thanks " I said , It made me feel less worried. He then stand up holding my hands. " I need to go , they might found out I'm not there " I nodded. He smiled at me and before he go down the ladder I tip toed and kissed his right cheek.

He smiled at me and went down the ladder and I watched him as he disappeared. I didn't know what I did and I whispered shout what am I feeling right now. " Ugh! I think I can't sleep tonight" that blue eyed prince.

And today is the day. I held his hand tightly in my best dress. " Do you think they will like me? " I kept asking him " Yes so don't be worried , you're a smart , beautiful and kind lady , who wouldn't like you? " I blushed at that compliment " I think that was a little over " I said.

Then the door opened and we are now heading to the dining area , I'm really getting nervous. Then the door of the dining area opened and I made my best posture as I walked In. We sat to the left side facing the Queen, Augustus and Amber and the king was in the middle. I bowed to them for respect and Adam pulled a chair for me and we sat.

It was quiet. Then the food came and we prayed before eating. " So I heard you're my son's girlfriend? " the Queen spoke and I looked up to her and nodded " Yes your majesty " she nodded and adds another question. " Where are you from? " she asked " America " I answered " So Miss Americana where specifically your family is ruling? " I put my utensils down cleared my throat, I can see Amber grinning devilishly at the question.

" My family isn't ruling anywhere " I said looking straight to the Queen's eyes , " Oh so you're not a royal princess or something higher I see " I felt Adam's hand holding mine under the table. " Mom " Adam said " What? I'm just asking questions " she said and looked at me again. " So what did you do to my son to like or fall in love with you? " she said making me hold Adam's hand tighter.

I kept quiet , I don't want to explode here " Are you some kind of witch or something? " then she chuckled . " Amanda " the king spoke pertaining to her wife. " I can see that our son chose a beautiful and kind lady so why judge her easily? "

" Ugh dad she just wanted to be rich that's why , she's obviously a gold digger " Amber said " So if that's the case how much little lady? " her mother adds up . I can't anymore.

" I don't need your money " I finally spoke and we can hear rain outside. " I just need you to approve our relationship , what's wrong with me being your son's girlfriend? Is that because of your reputation being wrecked by your son having an affair with a low-class person? what kind of mentality is that?! " I said to their faces. " Hmm you're tough , well maybe you're a little right , I do not want my son having an affair with a low-class person..like you. " she said pointing at me.

" Mom " Augustus joined " Don't Interfere Augustus " she said looking at her eldest son. " Amanda what are you doing? " the king the again spoke " I'm just telling this girl that she doesn't fit with us , And our son deserves much more better than her " she said and I can't take it anymore so I stood up.

" Hey Charlotte where are you going? " Adam said holding my hand. I looked at him " yeah maybe they're right. You deserved better than me " I said running away through the halls and doesn't care if it's raining outside. My tears fell down with the rain as I ran.

" Charlotte! " I turned my head back to see Adam running to me. " Where are you going?! " I looked straight at him. " Going home , I knew this relationship wouldn't work anyway " I said and turned my back on him.

" I wish I could do something about this but I'm sorry , I can't do anything to change my family's decision " he said and I faced him " You're giving up already? well this relationship started as fast as It ended anyway! " I shouted at him. " I'm sorry " he said looking into my eyes full of sorrow " don't say sorry , It's useless anyway " I said " Maybe we're not meant for each other "

" I'm sorry " he said and turned his back at me and I watched him as he disappeared from my sight. And it was the second heartbreak that prince gave me. He left me crying in the pouring rain , He didn't even try to fight for us. We lasted just for a week , It was fast and It was painful. How ridiculous. I cried in my palms as the rain poured on me. Then I didn't felt the rain anymore.

I slowly looked up and It was him. " I'm sorry " and It was the first time I saw his blue eyes full of tears. he helped me up then I hugged him tight as ever.

-Meanwhile at the castle-

" Look what you have done Amanda " I said to my beloved wife. " What? " I sighed " Why did you do that? didn't you remember? " I said making her look away. " You were just like that years ago " I continued. " You were just a simple girl too without royalty. And I fought for our love because I know that you are a beautiful , smart and kind lady..just like Charlotte "

She became quiet. " I-I just don't want my son to face the same issue we faced back then " I sighed and put my hands on her shoulder " I know you are worried but you know people aren't like that anymore , well maybe not all but is it that important? "

" Maybe " She looked at me smiling " You're right , I should apologize " I smiled at her and kissed her forehead " That's the Amanda I married "

-Eight years later-

" I Adam, take you Charlotte to be my wife , to have and hold from this day forward , for better for worse , for richer for poorer ,In sickness and in health , To love and to cherish. Till death us do part. " he faced me smiling widely " According to God's holy law , In the presence of God , I make this vow. "

Now It's my turn. " I Charlotte, take you Adam to be my husband , to have and hold from this day forward , for better for worse , for richer for poorer ,In sickness and in health , To love and to cherish. Till death us do part. " he faced me smiling widely " According to God's holy law , In the presence of God , I make this vow. "

We exchanged rings and the Archbishop spoke again. " Heavenly Father by your blessing let these rings be to Adam and Charlotte a symbol of unending love and faithfulness. To remind them of the vow and covenant which they have made this day. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen "

" In the presence of God and before this congregation. Adam and Charlotte have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. I therefore proclaim that they are husband and wife. " he said as his final words.

And yeah Miss Americana married the Heartbreak Prince after all.

End.