It was 6 A.M. as the bells of Grace Field rang.

{y/n} woke up to see a raven-haired boy asleep next to her.

We cried ourselves to sleep, huh? she thought.

She glanced at the hanging clock. 18 hours left until her shipment.

She tried to stand up slowly, trying her best not to wake the raven-haired boy up. Afterwards, she headed towards her room.

She changed her clothes and tried her best to put up a smile. Thinking yesterday's events never happened, it was all just a dream.

"Good morning {y/n}!" exclaimed Phil.
{y/n} smiled, "Good morning."

At breakfast, Emma, Ray, and {y/n} had no plan to talk to each other. {y/n} tried to smile and hide the truth.

The atmosphere around the house changed. Dark clouds filled the sky, the ground was damp, as it rained last night.

The children did their daily tests. Emma wasn't in the mood, as it hasn't been a single day since Norman's departure. Ray didn't make single eye contact with {y/n}, still mad about the events last night.

{y/n} sighed in despair. Mama went to announce the scores. None of the kids even noticed, but {y/n} knew she was still shocked after hearing the news.

Mama's hands were a little shaky. Her face was pale, as she probably didn't sleep that well last night.

{y/n} had no idea what to do for her last day at Grace Field house. Play? Read? Train?

No, {y/n} wasn't in the mood to do any of those.

She decided to visit Emma in the infirmary. She could use her final day to support Emma's plans.

"The plan Norman gave me was very specific. Anything from Ray?" asked Emma.

{y/n} shook her head. "I think he's still shaken up from a few days ago. Plus, he doesn't even want to see me..."

"Why?" asked Emma. "Did you do something wrong?"

"N-no," {y/n} lied.

"Then you better go make up with him! You two are close, right?" said Emma. "C'mon, no fighting here on my watch!"

{y/n} smiled. "Yeah. Thanks, Emma. I'll try to talk to him."

She nodded and smiled. "Then, talk to you later?"

"Yup!"

Little did Emma know, that later might be never.

Out of instinct, {y/n} went to the library.

It may be her comfort place, but she knew that it was Ray's too. After all, he's the one constantly recommending her books to read.

{y/n} knocked on the door before opening it silently. She paced around the room to search for him. {y/n} heard a shuffle from the right. She hastily ran towards the sound and met with Ray, leaning against the bookshelf with a book on his hand.