Phantomhive X Trancy Pt. 19

It was October thirty-first, which meant it was Halloween. Everyone was going to go Trick-or-Treating then to a party. Ciel dressed up as a cat and Alois dressed up like a butterfly. Sebastian dressed up as a spider and Claude dressed up crow.
There was going to be a big party in Hell. Of course, reapers were invited as well. It started at seven o' clock. It was currently four p.m.

'Claude has been acting strange lately...' Sebastian thought to himself as he poured Ciel's tea.

Ciel thought Alois was acting strange as well. 'Sebastian's upset...'

Alois was pinned to the wall. "Ah~! Yes Claude~!" He moaned.

Claude smirked happily. "You're more fun~ Am I?" He asked slightly tilting his head.

Alois moaned a bit louder as Claude purred in his ear. "Oh yes~"

Twenty minutes passed. Sebastian was cleaning the manor. 'Only three hours and forty minutes!' He thought excitedly.

Ciel smiled to himself. 'I bet this will be wonderful, and I might even try to have a bit of fun will Alois~"

They continued until six. Alois was crumpled in Claude's lap panting. "Th-That was perfection~" The blonde moaned as Claude stroked him.

Adrian was reading all of this in Alois' cinematic record. He glared. "He's lucky to have milord, but now he's doing this..." Undertaker muttered quietly. 'One hour...' He chuckled. Adrian was going to be a detective.

Ronald was at home thinking of a costume to wear. "A bat? A ghost? A demon?"

Grell was balling, William had filed a divorce. He was sprawled out on his bed. "What did I do wrong?!" The red-head yelled.

William sighed. "We just are incompatible..."

Grell cried harder. "Wh-Why?"

"You're annoying, whiney, and unintelligent. Shall I go on?" William asked annoyed.

The uke couldn't stop crying. "W-Will I-"

William cut him off. "Only my lover can call me 'Will'."

Grell looked down, for once unable to speak. 'He did not, just say that!'

They quickly got dressed and went to the party.

Sebastian was the first one there with Claude. "Hello Father." He bowed to Lucifer.

"Hello my boy, it's been awhile." Satan smiled and hugged him.

Claude looked at Sebastian shocked. 'He's your father?!'

Sebastian nodded. "Well, yeah."

Time passed and all the guests arrived. You had to be a demon or reaper in order to go. (So you know what that means. Alois agreed to become a demon, with a little help from Undertaker). Games were played, as well as tricks. Everyone had a wonderful time, even William.

They played six minutes in Hell, (seven minutes in Heaven). Everyone was drunk, including the devil.

William pinned Ronald to the wall and banged him for thirty minutes.

Undertaker kissed Grell's head gently. "Sorry about Spears..."

Grell shrugged. "At least I experienced love for a time..."

"You still can." Adrian said.

"How?" The uke asked.

"With me~" The elder smirked.

"Really?!" Grell's eyes light up.

Undertaker cupped Grell's cheeks and kissed him gently. "Yep."

Grell blushed as dark as his hair and kissed back. "I love you..."

Adrian smiled. "I love you too~"

The party was going great until Claude confessed his love for Alois. And, Alois confessed his love for Claude. Although Ciel was drunk, he completely understood he was being cheated on. As did Sebastian with Claude. Both attempted to continue having a good time. They drank until they dropped. Both passed out in the middle of Hell.

The next day they woke up with huge headaches. Sebastian sat up slowly as Ciel laid on the ground. Then, was helped up by Sebastian.

"What happened? Where-?" Ciel puked as Sebastian put his head over a garbage can.

"Better?" Sebastian asked.

Ciel nodded puking again. "H-Help..." The earl begged.

Sebastian rubbed his back, he grabbed another can and puked as well. "Sir, I'm s-" The crow demon hurled.

Ciel rubbed his back as well. "You okay?" He asked quietly.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes..."

Grell woke up on Adrian's chest in his coffin, naked. "Undertaker?" He asked softly.

Undertaker slowly woke up. "Yes dear?"

Grell slightly blushed. "Did we-?"

Adrian blushed slightly and nodded. 'I hope he's not mad...'

The red-head smiled. "Can we date?"

"If you'd like." The seme chuckled.

They have been dating ever since~