Tonia & JC

@O2LIsMyFandom

Pain of turning

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

It had been 4days. I was locked up in the room. The pain my bones breaking as I shift. My eyes turning that yellow color. Its painful and all because of JC. I screamed at him each time he came to the door. I whined and cried as my bones broke. It was getting dark outside and I was afraid of changing again. I sat on the floor and stared out the window. Hours soon flew by and it was pitch black out side. I was practically staring at the darkness no stares were out and the moon was hiding. A soft knock came to the door but I didn't answer. My blood was pumping I could fell it was JC and I wanted him at this moment. He slowly opened the door.

"Tonia baby" hr whispers

Hr slowly closes the door. I got up and speed to him pushing him against the door he groans.

"Baby"

"Yes" I whisper in his ear

"Your stronger then me right now and your pushing on my ribs baby"

"Oh sorry" I say backing away a little

"How are you feeling"

I grab him and pin him to the bed. Kissing his neck grinding my hips.

"Good really good JC"

My blood was pumping and I needed him naked. I ripped his shirt as he ripped mines. My lips traveled to his exposed chest. Sucking and nibbling earning low growls from him. His hands went to my black shorts and rips then throwing them on the floor. I could feel my panties turn from damp to dripping wet. JC bucks his hips forward making me moan. I grip his sweats up ripping them along with his boxers.

"Fuck" he groans

Grabbing my hips and rolling us over. His lips went down my body trailing a long we're streak from his tounge. He rips my panties and comes back up ripping my bra in half. His tip brushes my entrance which makes me grab his back.

"Please go"

"I can feel you already" he groans

"Your heat, your heart, your blood pumping, how much you want me, everything I can feel it"

"I'm your soulmate JC I can feel you to"

He pushes his length into me and back out. His hand goes to my leg lifting it around his waist before he goes back in going deeper and at a faster pace. Dipping his hips hitting my rough patch he let's out a growl and his nails dig into my thigh. I trail my hands down his back ripping the skin open a little.

"Fuxk Tonia baby ride me"

I flip us over. Pulling myself off him and then back down creating pain. My heart started to beat faster as I roll my hips stretching my walls around him. His hands went to my waist grinding me harder as he thrust his hips up to me. My hands went to the side of JC's head as he growled my name. I let out a low growl as I began to lose myself only focusing on him in me. Its amazing feeling him. My movements went to my fastest I could go as I rolled my hips and bounce.

"Tonia stop your turning" he growls

But I didn't. My grip on the sheets grew tighter as I rip them a little. His dug into my hips as he looks into my ryes rolling his head back.

"Fuck Stop" hr growls

It only made me rip the sheets. Placing my mouth on his neck first nibblimg and sucking. Buy I couldn't stop my body. Im on fire and he tries to stop me but it was sending us over the edge as I lost control. I bite down on his shoulder as he flips us over. Pounding into me. I look at him and his eyes lit up yellow. He wqd controlling himself from changing and hurting me. His hands went to the bed digging into the mattress. His moans turns into growls as his pace picks up. I dug my nails into his back backing my hips to meet his. Which works perfectly.

"JC fuck" I moan

Rolling my head back

"No don't cum" he growls in my ear

He was trying to control my body from his body. I hear the mattress rip as he bent down to my neck and biting down. My legs wraps around him giving him a better angle in my tight heat. I could feel that he was holding In his cum building it up. That he is loving the feeling being inside men he growls as his nails rips the matters to my hips. His nails pushing through my skin. I growl louder rolling my head back. I was going to break I was getting tighter around him as the seconds went by

"JC" I moan

"Go" he moans

I began bucking my hips widely as I felt him give me his all. I growl loudly as I climax. Ad he felt I was done and panning he felt my after shocks which makes me moan. JC throws his head back and let out his loudest growl giving me his all as he filled me up. He removes his hands and places then on the side of my head. I watch ad his eyes slowly change back. He slowly pulls himself out of me I whinem I dkdng know my legs were this sore. I role over to him as I drape my leg over him

"Sorry for the pain you had to go through" JC whispers

"Its okay I'm better now"

"My back hurt a hella bad Tonia"

"Sorry I had to be rough" I smile

"Yeah only this time I'll tell you when you can" he growls

I placr my hand on his hip digging my nails into his skin. He growls rolling his hips

"Your not my Alfa honey"

"In bed I am"

I take my hands away and roll over

"Fuck I'm sore" I whine like a puppy

"Aww sorry baby"

"I know your playing"

"Let's bathe get those muscles lose"

He picks me up running to the bathroom and starting the bath. Placing vanilla bubbles in the tube. He slowly sits me in sitting behind me. My body slowly relaxes as he runs his hands over my thighs.....

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Happy fucking Halloween my loves