Gabriella & Connor

@littlelawlorf
Great America Bathroom Sex
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Connor please let me go to the bathroom" I whine

"But we will lose our place in line"

"Con I'm going to go pee with you or not."

"Gabs I know you don't have to pee" he smiles

"yes I do"

"no you don't"

after a few minutes of arguing he smiles and drags me to the bathroom.

"Connor you can't come in here"

"But I have a surprise just get into the stall"

"uggh fine"

I walk into the stall after him and lean up against the stall door and cross my arms.

"what's the surprise"

he walks up to me And kisses me. His hands go on each side of me. Traping me his lips go down to my jaw lightly sucking. He kisses my jaw and goes down to my neck lightly sucking. I grab onto his neck and bit my lip. I slightly push him into my neck. His hands go to hips he pulls me closer to him.

"Connor listen to me" I breath out

"yeah"

"we can't do this at great america there are kids here"

"we don't have to have sex we can just 'feel each other'"

I look at him as he smiles

"come on no one is in here"

he gets on his knees and lifts up my dress dropping my panties. His fingers draw shapes into my hips as he makes his way to my vigina. He grabs my leg and puts it over his shoulder. He gives my thigh a squeeze and some kisses. He picks up my other thigh doing same. My hands go to the sides of the stall to hold myself up. His tounge lightly touches my clit making me groan. He pulls my clit lightly with his lips had he begins to flick his tounge back and forth on my clit making me moan.

His tounge leaves my clit and trails down to my entrance. His tounge begins to flick side to side then back and forth. I grab his hair and move my hips forward.

"C...Connor... Fa...Faster... D...D...Deeper" I moan

His hands lift me a little and then his tounge goes in deeper moving at a fast pace. I moan nonstop. I pull his head closer as I lower myself one of his hands let's my leg go and he slips two fingers in. Moving his fingers and tounge at a fast pace my moans get louder. My hips move faster my heart rate picks up. My breathing goes un normal the bottom of my stomach goes on fire. I throw my head back.

"C...on...nor... Connor" I moan

his fingers curve and move even faster. My legs start to shake and try to close them as I feel my orgasm comes. I moan his name as I ride my climax. Once done he helps me put my panties back on.

"see now that was fun yeah!"

I don't say anything I just get onto my knees and drop his pants and boxers.

"hey what are you doing Gabriella you don't hav-" he stops as I

spit on my hands and wrap my hands around his penis and slowly start to pump. He sucks in a breath

"Gabs I didn't tease" he groans

I smile and start to pump faster. He thrust his hips a few times. Some precum comes out and I lick it up and place my lips over his tip. I start to suck on his tip he groans and pushes my head forward I start to move my head back and forth. I place my hands on his hips. I hollow my cheeks as hollow as I can as I pick up my pace his hips thrust.

"Gabriella" he moans

"mmmh" I humm on his penis

I deep throught him a few times and gag a few times. One of my hands travel from his hip and down to his balls. I softly massage his balls. His hip thrust become slopper. I suck him faster.

"Ga...Gab...Gabriella" he moans

I feel his cum shoot into my mouth. Once he is done I show him my mouth and swallow. I buckle, button, and zip up his pants.

"Now why do we go ride the demon!" I giggle.

I put a peace of gum in my mouth and give him one. We wash our hands.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

AHHHHHHH!

One of my friends tell me that she read my book and some other dirty books. Wanna know what she tells me. She says

"MAMA READING ALL THOSE BOOKS AT NIGHT HAD MY VIGINA SCREAMING!!"

I chocked on my brownie and asked her

"first why would you tell me that while I eat my brownie second what the hell does that mean"

she just laughs. What type of friends do I have.

Gabriella I hope you like this.

love you all lots and lots