Like The Fuck

okay so let me tell you guys something.

I was staying with a friend and yeah she is older then me she is 16 okay. so her mom left us alone for the weekend so I was out and doing my own thing then when I was going to bed I hear something on the wall. I open the door and peek in to her room and there my friend is getting fucked all I saw was the guys ass

(I have a thing for ass Like guys asses like I think Calum has a really nice ass have you seen it no...okay...AWKWARD!)

but then I hear this shrinking noise from her i was like that is such a ugly sound. How the hell do you make that sound and I notice I was still there but she didn't notice. Her hands were pushing him deeper into her. I just walked out of the room and slammed my bedroom door.

"FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY" I yelled

then I heard him laugh and I now will mess with her on that. But when I woke up I messed around with her and gave the guy a high five witch I still don't know his name. Still that's just wrong NEVER HAVE SEX WITH A FRIEND IN YOUR HOUSE!! ...please...

do you guys watch vine because I do and this stuff is stuck in my dam head

*we in this beach finna get crunk eyebrows on fleek dah fuck

*bitch you want a Burger eat a burger bitch you want a french fry eat a French fry

*Bye you ugly as fuck you look like my foot Ahhh

yeah idk but it is I'm bored and its Sunday July/27/14 and its 5 in the morning. Everyone is sleep in my house btw yes I am at home now.

wait have you guys seen that picture where Michael Clifford is in the studio completely naked holding his penis so we can't see it but you can see his pubic hair. I was O.O my eyes stayed on it for a while like a minute or two. But in my head I was like DAM MICHEAL. he makes it harder and hader I can't wait to meet them. Oh and I cant choose who I like more because Ashton I like that he's funny and dam he got a nice ass smile and those dimples.

Michael his hair was the first thing I fell fell love with then his random out burst. Calum I saw a picture of his ass when he was naked in the kitchen and I said I must find the face that face must be as cute as that ass yahp but he funny to and adorable. Luke I don't really know I just really like Luke for Luke. If I meet them I must get hugs from everyone. I must kiss each cheek and a kiss back duhh. I must touch Michaels hair. I must touch Calums ass. I must do something weird with Ashton. I must get a bear hug from Luke and hold Luke's hand.

Facts about ME:
Name: Anya
Age: 14
Grade: 9
Gender: girl duhhh

Location: California
Home Location: Indiana
Random Shit: I am a music lover. I used to self harm but stopped last year. I'm African american "Black". I have a very very sexual mind. My style is a mixture of Punk, Tom Boy, not a lot but a little Hipster. I can't decide out of a few things what I wanna be when I get older. I'm loud. I'm nice but I can be mean if I have to. I love making people smile.
Why did I start wattpad: because my friend Cecilia.

Yahhhhp

so like how are you? how is your day? how have you been?

Okay guys so this girl I won't say her name but she is a reader and she started talking to me and you know she is nice. She isn't creepy you know that's nice.

OOOH GUYS WHAT I will whipser this to you! *starts whispering* first I can do a British accent second I love you and I hope you have a good day and a good sleep.

But fuck it I'm sleepy so I'm going away to my bed now. I want some pizza. Ohh that sounds good But still really my friend had sex with me in her house wow *shaking my head*

LOVE YOU AND GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR A DIRTY CHAPTER!"