∆Chapter 5∆

Alice was the first one who recovered and stepped in the elevator.

“Well? You know this door will close eventually. I can't hold the door open forever” I said. As I notice Alice was waiting impatiently too,

“Bella why can't we take the stairs?” Jasper said pointing towards the grand stairs

“But I want to show Alice my bedroom not the spa.” I giggled. I imagine that Jasper, Emmett, Edward and Carlisle in a parlor filled with girls.

“Oh, well that changes everything” He said. Then they were all inside the elevator. I pressed the button with the number three printed on it. When we arrived at my room Alice was finding my closet. My room was brightly lit, there was a circular bed, a plasma TV across it, pillows and beanbags everywhere. The carpet was soft with a color that matches the room was filled with what I like. My table where I placed my laptop had pictures beside it, a picture of my parents, another was the Cullen family and a picture of Edward and I during the prom.

 There were different four doors. The door near the elevator is a window door leading to the balcony, the other one was the bathroom which is near the TV, then the other two were my closet one which stores clothes which I never use and the other which stores the clothes I used. I open the doors of the balcony to get some fresh air. The view was perfect; it was a forest with endless mountain as a background. Just below the balcony  was the swimming pool; the place I stand right now is where I usually jump off to get to the pool. Edward followed me out the doors. And stand beside me

“The perfect view, isn't it?” I said.

“I like to look at you better that that view.” He said, facing me. He pulled me closer; he cupped my face looking at my eyes as I did the same.

“I love you.” I said. He kissed me, and I kissed him back as well. Then he hugged me.

“I love you more.” he whisper I my ear. Then we heard a crashing sound then Alice gasped. I pulled away to see what happened. Inside, Alice was outside the door of the closet that I never use. When Edward and I entered the room she was eying me with narrow eyes.

“What? The hell is this? You have hundreds of designer clothes and you don't use it what kind of person are you who doesn't use these kind of clothing?” she asked angrily. I ignore her question.

“Alice how did you open that door? I locked that door so that I won't get confuse on which closet to go to.” I said. I notice the door was missing. I gasped.

“It won't open. So I had to do it. Sorry, I wanted to see what was inside.” Alice explained what she did. I simply smile and shook my head at her.

“Alice all you had to do is asked I had the key on top of the table.” I sighed. Emmett burst out laughed at what Alice did. She bowed her head in shame

“Its fine Alice, I was meaning to replace that door anyway.” I said trying comforting her. Then the inter-com in the wall next to the bed made a sound that made my jumped. I walked to the inter-com to answer it.

“Yes?” I said

“Miss Swan, it is time for your training. Your trainers are waiting in the sparing zone.” Stanly said.

“Can’t I skip training this time? I have guest to entertain.” I pleaded.

“You can bring them along you know there is a watching area for them.” He said.

“Do you really think it's a good idea for Edward to watch me train?” I said. Out of the corner of my eye Edward was confused.

“No, but you have to train your skills before you forget them. Remember that is why we do it every time you visit, so that you won't forget. And who knows you might surprise them of what you can do”