Chapter 6

7:54 PM

I was finally able to take of this stupid cast and as soon as I got the okay it was off.I slid up the sleeves on my leather jacket and walked out of the house.

7:56 PM

I peddled up to starcourt and hopped off my bike.This was my 3rd time at this movie theaters with the group.I met them at a table by scoops ahoy! and Mike repedly slapped the bell. "Dingus you're children are here!" Robin let out.Steve stepped out from the back. "You gotta be kidding me" Steve said.I quietly laughed under my breath.Mike kept hitting the bell.Steve rolled his eyes and signaled us to follow him so we did. "I swear if anyone finds out about this-" We all cut him off "We're dead!" we all said annoyed.We all sat down and I sat next to El and the movie began to play.I reached for popcorn and the Cinema TV cut off as well as all the lights.Everything froze. "What's going on?" I asked myself walking out of the cinema and looking around for the problem.Someone was moving! I was in shock.I ran to the man and the man was a balloon blowing in the wind.I sighed and continued to look around.I walked to a eletric pannel and pressed the buttons to reset it.Before time unfroze I ran back to the theatere and sat back down.Everything unfroze and the power shot back on.I felt something dripping from my nose and wiped the dripping liquid with the back of my hand.I looked to see what it was and it was a line of blood coming from my nose.The group dosent know the power I have.I stared at the TV screen.I switched my eyes to mike who was whispering to Max about how many times he had seen the movie.

After the movie

I kissed El goodbye one last time before Mike yelled at me to come up for air. "See you tommrow?" El asked. "Count on it" I said.She smiled and kissed my cheek.I stod from were I sat on the concrete outside of starcourt. "A you wanna race?" Mike asked. "Yea but lemme warn you i've never lost a race" I said. "Oh well then a better reason to put money on this!" Mike said. "Deal" I replied, "$20" Mike said sounding proud of himself. "Ready set...GO!" Mike shouted and we started out of the starcourt parking lot and down the street.We saw a pair of headlights flash, "LOOK OUT!" Mike shouted swerving out of the way of the car.Before I could move I was joleted off my bike by the car sending me onto the road. "Agh!" I let out trying to get up. "Oh my god!" Mike said running up to me looking down at me on the ground. "Are you okay?!" Mike asked as he saw blood running down my arm and soaking into my tank-top. "Yea just great" I said pushing myself up off the ground and grabbing my bike. "You okay to resume the race?" Mike asked raising an eyebrow, "yea i'm good" I said. "Okay then,Ready,set GO!" Mike shouted and once again we were off.I peddled faster than Mike swerving infront of him and peddling as fast as I could.We finally arrived at my house and I drifted into the driveway making my wheels squeal. "Haha I win!" I said putting my hand out and mike slapping the $20 in hand. "Bye bro" I said waving at Mike and walking up to my doorstep.I quietly snuck inside to my room to change out of the blood drenched tank-top.I slipped it into the washer and lied in bed.