Chapter 2

He was dressed in a police uniform and he pulled Billy off of me and slammed him onto the hood of the car cuffing him in shiney silver handcuffs. "Alright Bill you're outbursts have come to an end!" The man said. "Thanks Hopper" Dustin said with a smile. "No problem kid just try not to mess with this kid" Hopper said. "We wont Hop" El said.Hopper walked off with Billy in handcuffs.Dustin took his bag and grabbed a walkie talkie from it. "Here's a spare since we're all freinds now you're gonna need it" Dustin said. "Sweet" I said with a smile. "I'll radio you guy's later" I said. "Okay bye dude" They said.

I arrived home.No one was there kinda as I expected since Mom left for work at 3:00 and it was already 3:19.I walked into the house and to my room.The radio began to muffle.I pulled the antena, "Aidan you copy over ?" I heard El say over the radio.Her voice was soft and sweet like a breeze in spring. "Yea El I copy" I responded. "Are you okay over ?" El said.I chuckled "yes El i'm fine over " I said back. "Are you sure over ?" El asked again.She seemed to really care as if she was a worried mother.I smiled, "Yea El i'm good over" I said once more. "Okay bye Aidan over".Everything was silent until...The door was slammed off it's hinges.This creature stod at atleast 6 feet tall with no face but something face like.It was a deep black hole with teeth and it would open and close often.I didnt speak,I just backed up into the bed every bone in my body froze up then as the creauter let out A roar time froze again this time the last thing I did was question I ran out of the house and didnt stop until my feet felt as if they would fall off.Time unfroze,I didnt know what to do or were to go but what I did know was the house was not an option.The 6 kids approached me "Hey dude!" Mike said. "Guy's I was in my house and I was attacked by this 6 foot tall monster" The kids stared goggling. "Did it have alot of sharp teeth and a mouth that shot open then shut?" Lucaus said.I nodded "Oh my god!" Luke said.Luke and everyone opened there eyes wide.They handed me a peice of paper "Meet us at starcourt at 8:00 PM that note says why" Max said.They all rode off including me.

5:00 PM

I sat on my bed thinking until someone knocked at my door.It was El? I opened the door. "Uhm can I come in?" She asked. "Yea".El came in and walked to my room with me. "You're in danger A" El said. "What do you mean El?" I asked moving a strain of hair from her face. "Bad men will hurt you A" El said.I nodded.She kissed my cheek and hugged me. "Be carefull" El said.I kissed her and whispered "I will be okay" I smiled and so did she.