Field Trip Part 2

Friday finally came. Peter has totally forgotten about his classes field trip and was ready to crush the other team in the prank war. He had already set up the prank to dump glitter all over Clint and was in the vents prepared to attack. He was just above the hallway outside the kitchen, when Clint walked out and he dumped the whole bucket of glitter on his head.

"Ah!" Clint screamed as Peter jumped down and ran away. As he ran his spider sense told him to put his right hand up and dodge. He caught an arrow just as T'Challa was walking by and threw it at him. As it collided with him it exploded, covering the man in glitter.

Peter continued to run, ignoring the two men running after him and screaming, when he reached the training room he saw Nat and Steve. The training room was a safe zone because it became too hectic if you add pranks going off everywhere to the people sparring.

"I just covered Clint AND T'Challa in glitter!" He yelled between breaths. "It was hilarious. Anyway, I needed a safe zone to hide in."

Peter walked into the simulation room and pressed the button that said "Spidey". The first simulation was a climbing wall with extremely difficult obstacles for Peter to go around. Then, he dodged as rubber bullets came out of the walls. Finally, he shot his web shooters at the targets on the walls. After he finished the simulations, he decided to go down to say hi to the interns.

Peter decided to go through the vents, as those were probably the safer option. When he was right above the intern labs, he dropped down and surprised many of the interns. Then, he got surprised when he remembered his classes field trip today.

"Mr. Parker," Mr. Harrison's slightly shocked voice rang through his ears. "What are you doing here? I told you you were not to go on the field trip today."

Meanwhile, MJ and Ned were practically dying of laughter. Traitors.

"I had the internship."

"Peter. You need to go back on the bus-"

He was cut off by a sudden rumbling in the vents. Peter stepped to the side as Clint dropped a water balloon straight down, narrowly missing Peter.

"Haha ya missed me. Better luck next time Birdbrain."

Clint jumped down from the vents. "I told you not to call me that."

"I apologize Katniss."

Clint scowled at Peter.

"Peter you do NOT treat an Avenger like that," Mr. Harrison yelled again.

Clint responded before Peter could say a word. "It's ok teach. Pete and I are cool."

Mr. Harrison was to shocked to speak, and then their tour guide told them to get on with the tour.

"I can't believe you dodged that!"

"I can. Saw it coming from a mile away. Hey FRIDAY, what's the score for prank war."

"The prank war is currently 5-3."

"See you Tuesday," Peter says to the class as he jumps back into the vents, closing them behind him.

When Peter reaches his room, he is about to jump down when his spidey sense goes of. He quickly pulls his leg back up a a glitter bomb flings across the room. He then decides to go up to the lab, moving through the vents of course.

Eventually, Peter reaches his lab to see none other than Shuri.

"Peter!" She yells. "The guardians are coming today!"

"Really!" 

Oh no! More people to keep away from my class and more to prevent from murdering Flash. This weekend was going to be great.