what to name this chapter?

Applejack pov
I ran outside of the girls room seeing rarity getting pulled by her hair. Her eyes were shut with tears running down her face. Even if she was in pain she looked perfect. I used to tell her I could protect her, that would never let her get hurt, and just now I told her how much I love her. I need a plan. I cant do anything right now but sit down with the girls. I go to my seat, recapping the night she left, the day we met, our first sleepover,our first and last kiss. Her lips are addictive, so soft and sweet. I see her handing out drinks. Even if she looks a little more tired she is super hot. Her little nose, her large ocean blue eyes,pale skin, her v shape face, she has a flat stomach that is slightly toned. And dont get me started on the way she carries her self so graceful.

"So that was really surprising to see her here" rainbow says starting the conversation up again. We all nod in agreement. "So what were you and rarity 'talking about' in the bathroom" dash snickers. She is my bestie but sometimes I want to punch her in her face.
Time skip to closing
The bar was closing I kept ordering water from rarity so we could talk. After we say our goodbyes to rarity I come up with a plan to set her free. I look her up, witch is surprisingly easy, then go see her address. All of the girls have there own room well kinda me and pinkie share a room but not a bed. Sunset and sci-set are in a room, fluttershy and rainbow dash are in the other. I get up putting on my boots and hat. I slowly get the door open. I run down a white hall with strange art work hanging from it, it had old 90's carpet vibe. I got into my large rusty,red pick up truck and put raritys address into google. Shortly after I arrive at a tall white mansion it looks very classy, but not in the way rarity was. This was slightly tacky. I looked up at one of the windows that had a shadow that looked like raritys. I heard a blood curdling scream and thought on my feet of how to get up there. I looked at the outside of the house,spotting two garden trimmers. I grabbed them a stuck them in the outside of the house. I climbed up the house until reaching the window. I kept climbing up until I reached the window were I saw the shadow. 'BANG' is the next thing I heard. I wanted to scream at what I saw the view I saw in front of me was... TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N
DUN DUN DUN... you will have to read to find out.. whenever that may be , love you dearly my little sisters