last goodbye

Rarity pov
I didn't want to bother combing my hair but I was going to see applejack for the last time. I got up and took a shower, brushed my hair into a high ponytail, put a little bit of makeup on then I got dressed in a red plaid shirt that applejack left im my place after a sleepover and denime shorts I didnt care about people seeing my scares. I pulled on brown cow boy boots, my outfit reminded me of applejack and I loved it I loved and will always  love her. I got on my harley motorcycle (rarity stop your suttle flex) and started to drive to the rock pile. I finally got there and all of them were there. "Hey girls" I said sneaking into the conversation.
"Hey rares" they said. I noticed how sad they were i felt so bad for leaving but I have no choice.
"We have a surprise for you!" Pinkie said she was bubbly but not as much as she usually was. She covered my eyes and lead me somewhere she moved her hands and showed a big place decorated with streamers balloons and had punch and candy and a giant banner that said 'goodbye rarity' we spent the remaining time dancing laughing and all around being together. Im going to miss them so much. When it was time to go to the air port I needed to say a special goodbye to each of the personally.  First fluttershy I pulled her out of the room
"Fluttershy this is a personal goodbye so here it goes. Flutters you are one of the kindest people I have ever met you underestimate yourself you are strong and smart and brave. You have more power than you know. Also come out of your shell a little the rest of the world needs to see the you that I see. Oh and plus ask out rainbow dash she is so in love with and she should be because you are truly amazing." I finished she hugged me tightly and said
"Thank you rarity I will follow your advice. good luck." She walked off now rainbow dash. I grabbed her and walked off.
"Rainbow this is your goodbye. You are such a great person you have had everyone's backs forever truly the element of loyalty you act very tough but I see you the one who is loyal strong and would do anything for her friends and that is the true rainbow dash. You need to learn something it's ok to be afraid and put down your pride like to admit that you love certain pink haired girl. I believe that you will do great things." When I was finshed I saw tears forming in her eyes we hugged and it was off to find the others (im srry but I am lazy so time skip to Aj goodbye) it was time for AJ's goodbye I hope I was ready to let her go. I grabbed her had and led her out of the party.
"Ok applejack this is your goodbye.  You are the best person I have ever met im so proud to be your friend so hard working even the days you should have taken off. I know my world without you is going to suck. God sometimes I wanna slap you but at the same time I wanna hug and rap my hands around your neck your an asshole but I love you. And oh my god i have been throwing you singles that i love you since like ever. I never could admit that I love you more than a friend way. So thank you for not treating me like im an object like im more than a pretty face. I love you." I finally said it all I let it all out. But there is still one thing I needed, I I took her shirt by the collar and kissed her she wrapped her arms around my waist. I was around 5'2 and she was like 5'5 so we had a height difference so she lifted me up. I felt free with her but all good things must come to an end. The kiss ended she stared in my eyes and said "I love you more than anything rarity" I shed a tear as I will soon leave my world my Jackie. I cried in her chest "I love you jackie" I whisper over and over again "I love you too shugercube" she said while stroking my hair. "One day we will see each other again I promise" she said calmly. I hope so applejack I really hope so. (Time skip to the air port) this is goodbye I feel hot tears roll down my face.
"So this is goodbye" I say "thank you guys so much for everything"
"Goodbye rarity we love you" they all say
'Flight 213 boarding flight 213" the speaker says.
"That's me" I say choking back tears
"I love you" applejack says and kisses me Passionately " I will see you one day" she whispers in my ear. We group hug and I run to my plan and turn around for a final wave. This was goodbye I got on my plane and left.