catch up

Rarity pov
Wow I still can't believe that applejack and the rest of the girls are here I cant help but notice that applejack only got more gourges over the years. I also notice that fluttershy and rainbow dash have matching shirts that say 'bride' wow I guess they really took my advice and got together. "Its so amazing to see all of you again how long has it been, 10 years?" I say looking over at all of there faces sunset is sitting next to twilight holding her hand, pinkie has a ring on her finger it look like an engagement ring, fluttershy is sitting on rainbow dashs lap, and applejack is sitting alone no ring on her finger for some reason I smile at this.
"Yeah around 10 years, was that your daughter?" Rainbow dash asked. Just like rainbow getting straight to the point, it's the only thing she can do straight(get it🤣).

"Yes that was my daughter diamond rose, how have you all been" I say changing the subject hoping that they wouldn't ask me about my marriage.
"So you have kid did you get married?" Applejack asked,welp. shit.
"Y-yes m-me and f-fa-ncy p-pants got married" I say have shame in my voice and a stupid studder. my mind came back to the day they all found out. Wow how much I have changed since then, how I came out to my mom well not came out more like fell on my face. Wow everything has changed. I saw all of there faces a little mixture of anger,shock, and sadness. I cant help but look at applejack, yep mostly anger as I thought. As I look closer I see her beauty, those freckles, green emeralds as her eyes,the way the muscle builds around her body, the blond mess on her head in a cute little bun. And those lips there slightly open and have a tint of strawberry lip gloss, the lip gloss I gave her she never really wore it. I look in those sparkly green eyes, even if I see so much anger in them, my god they get me every time. "Really like really" rainbow dash finally speaks. I nod and swallow the lump in my throat. I put my hand on the table and shift my weight to that side. "Are you for real right now" applejack says in that sweet, sexy southern accent that I missed so much. I nod once more and swallow another lump in my throat. " rarity at least talk" twilight says half concerned half angry. 

"Listen guys im fine" I say with a tone that does not do me any favors.  "No you're not its obvious, rarity we can help you if it's still happening." Fluttershy says looking very concerned. Same old fluttershy always worried. I give her a half smile    and say "please I can handle it. I will be ok" I say pulling a chair from behind me and sitting at the table.  "So girls catch me up I missed a lot so what happened?" I say changing the  subject.

Rainbow looks at me and starts "well me and flutters are getting married this winter. We are having a double wedding with twilight and sunse. Pinkie pie is already married to  cheese sandwich and has a kid named pink frosting. Applejack used to be with this girl that takes cunty to a new level but they broke up.  I work as a professional track star, fluttershy is the best, and top vet at an animal clinic. Twilight is a science teacher and a collage. Sunset is a inspirational speaker. Pinkie pie owns a party planning business with cheese sandwich. And applejack owns the farm and made it into a very big thing. And that's kinda it" wow a lot has changed. Yet all I can think is that applejack is single but how she is so great. Applejack looks at me and smiles, oh my god that smile melts me." So doll how have ya been, what's been up" well a lot " well fancy pants owns this bar so I dance here in a costume for different themes. I had my daughter right after I left. I got married. Nothing exciting really." I say slightly sad. Applejack gets up and goes into the restroom. I got up and followed her. "I missed you"i say tears in my eyes.
"I told you I would see you again" she says coming closer. I stepped closer.
"H-how long are you i-in t-town" I say getting nevous about how close we are. " a week, rarity I know that he still hurts you, I see the make up covering your scars and bruises" she says entangling her fingers with mine.  "I-how did you-uh" I stammered through my words. "I always do, i never stopped loving you" she says our lips inches apart. I feel her hot breath on my lower lip. "I love you more" I say. She gives me a passionate kiss. She takes my waist and pulls me close. She pulls away slightly panting. "Good" she says after a long moment " because im getting you and diamond rose out of here." She finishes. Fancy pants comes in "there you are you bitch get your ass over here and give some lap dances NOW!!" He says while marching to me. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out of the restroom. As I pass my friends and see there faces I let shame sink in. I hope applejack is right. Maybe I can get out.

A/N

Hey I went away for awhile stupid writers block. But im back hope you enjoy this chapter. Leave a comment, vote, and follow me please.  Love yall