Cut Through Deep Blue

' Hello Class ! sorry for being a bit late, I guess I should get a note huh ? '
Midoriya says as he rushes inside his asigned classroom.

The whole class laughs or either chuckles at his comment.

Whether it's because his comment was honestly funny or because he is their professor -we don't know.

Midoriya puts his leather jacket on his enormous desk with so much space that he doesn't even know what to put on it.

' My name is Izuku Modiriya ' The whole class fills up with murmur and whispers. ' I guess you probably must have already heard of me before because of my hero career, yes I'm still slightly active as hero. But I wanted to teach modern Japanese to the next generation because I believe it's the language of tomorrow ! ' The whole class listens with intent and Midoriya already knows this year will rock !

' I want to give you all a small introduction paper for all of you to fill in at home, because with all my new students it's hard to catch up with everyone of you ' Midoriya starts handing out the papers to the students and they all watch in awe.

When Midoriya reaches a slim pink haired girl, she makes him stop.

' Sir, I knew I originally seated myself up here but now that I see the view I- I think it's too far away...' she flutters her lashes and looks away in embarrassment ' could you please seat me... somewhere closer so I can observe better ' She says before biting her lip.

What an obvious flirt, Midoriya thinks. Well those gotta be there too.

He looks into her eyes and sees a familiar cut through deep blue.
Almost like... like ice... like holy -Todoroki. That's where I remember that color.
His heart starts beating a whole lot faster.

' Well I'll make sure something is arranged. When I'm done handing these out, I will look for a suitable spot. ' Midoriya says with a soft smile.

' thank you Mr. Midoriya ' There she goes, biting her lip again.

After a few short minutes everyone has gotten their sheets and have placed them in their bag.

/ after the lesson /

The bell rang and all of the students swarm around Mr. Midoriya's desk, it almost feels like a press conference.
Questions here,
questions there,
questions everywhere.

' Dear students, you'd rather go to your next class than talk to me and hear what you already heard '

They all sigh deeply, bow and then excuse themselve's to their next class.

' Goodbye Mr. Midoriya, I look especially forward to your learning program ' The familiar blue eyed girl says leaving as last.

' Yes Miss... ? ' Midoriya says as an attempt to know her family name.

' Please just call me Rika, I dislike my family name '

' Noted, Miss Rika '

What a shame.

She leaves out of the doorway and Midoriya instantly looks for her personal file.

After searching for a moment he finds her file, It's short and... perfect ?

~♤~

name/ Todoroki Rikamura
age/ 19
sex/ F
birth date/ 8 June
birth place/ Kyoto
Parents/ (M)Todoroki Shoto x (F)Yaoyorozu Momo
education/ private Daemon High School, straight A+ and B's
hobby's/ ice skating and the playing of classical instruments
~♤~

' Shoto... ' was all Midoriya could think.

__

499 words yay !<3 hope you liked it and will keep reading on.
Now enjoy the following random shit that I decided to put on here. 😅

 😅