"Who hurt him?" I asked out loud. The entire table erupted in laughter at my comment. "That's just how he is. You get used to it." Sero said as he finished up as well.

"Yeah. He's all bark and bite." Mino added. 

"Well. Good to know." I was still confused, but, glad to know I wasn't the only one he was angry towards.

~~~~~~

It wasn't hard to get lost, that was for sure. I had a terrible sense of direction. Luckily, Mina had found me and helped me get to the USJ. 

"Thank you so much!" I bowed to Mina, feeling grateful for her.

'Her hero costume is so cool.' I thought to myself, envying the design. I looked around at everyone else. A lot of outfits looked so cool, cute, or odd. I had hoped that I could come up with something just as nice for myself.

"Alright. For this training, you're all going to pair up and fight each other." Aizawa announced. 

'So, hand on hand combat, with quirks.' I thought to myself.

"You all need to get better at fighting. Most of you still just jump in recklessly." Aizawa seemed to stare down Bakugo and another kid dressed in green. "For this, you can pick your partners." 

"(Y/N)! Fight with me!" Kirishima's voice startled me. "What is your quirk anyways?" He asked, nudging my side.

"Oh. Uhh. It's kind of hard to explain. I am good at combat, though, so you won't have to worry about me." I looked up at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

Kirishima gave me a thumbs up. "Alright! Now I'm stoked." He grinned.

"Everyone got your partners? Okay." He looked at the group of us, seeing us all paired off. "Mineta and Aoyama. You two face off against Ojiro and Hagakure."

I looked around and watched as the four students walked up to the fighting area. I was still trying to figure out names and faces.

The fight didn't last long. The small purple kid ran around crying, then tried to grope the invisible girl. Ojiro knocked him out pretty quickly, and the boy that blasted with his belly button ended up giving in pretty fast. 

"Jeez.. That was kind of sad.." I mumbled to myself.

"Next up, (Y/N) and Kirishima. You'll face against... Bakugo and Sero." Aizawa said. I could feel the teacher eyeing me, wanting to know more about my quirk.

I took in a deep breath. This would be my first big fight in a long time. I couldn't help but feel a little pumped. That was, until I felt a slight shove as Bakugo walked past me. "Hey!" I yelled at him.

He looked back at me, his eyes glaring at me with a smirk. "You should just give up now!" He laughed as Sero patted my back. "Sorry for his rudeness." He said as we all made our way to the battle arena.

"Don't kill each other." Aizawa said, mainly looking at Bakugo. He huffed and rolled his eyes in response.

"(Y/N), let me take care of Bakugo. My quirk is pretty strong against his." Kirishima grinned at his friend, who in return gave him a smirk. "Bring it on, Shitty Hair." He said, letting small explosions from his hands.

I nodded, but part of me wanted to show just how strong I was as well. I looked at Sero, who looked calm and uninterested in the fight. "Guess I'll take him, then." I said as I got into a battle stance.

"Go!" Aizawa yelled. In a moment, Kirishima and Bakugo launched at each other. I watched in aw as Kirishima withheld against Bakugo's explosions. Both of them were really strong.

"You let your guard down!" Sero's voice rang through my head as I felt myself being tied up by his tape. I looked down at myself, feeling a little foolish for getting distracted.

"(Y/N)!" Kirishima yelled out, letting himself get distracted as well.

"IDIOT! PAY ATTENTION!" Bakugo yelled as he let out an explosion against Kirishima's face. I heard Kirishima yell out in pain, his face cracking and knocking back.

"Kirishima!" I yelled, my body erupting in fire and burning away Sero's tape in an instant. I looked over at Sero, who looked shocked. I lunged forward, punching the boy in the gut hard and knocking him down. I jumped away from him, then ran for Bakugo.

Bakugo looked at me, shocked, but had his guard up. I tried punching at his face, but he had blocked me with his gauntlets. "The fuck?!" He yelled, lunging at me. He grabbed my arm, and slammed me down to the ground. I let out a loud yelp, my arm hurting from being pulled back.

"Dammit! I won't let you win!" I yelled at him. The fierceness in my eyes glaring into his, stunning him for just a moment. It was all I needed.

I quickly pushed him off of me, and kicked his ankle sending him to the ground. Before he could react and get up, I pinned him to the ground and held his wrists down. "Get off me you fucking extra!" He yelled in my face. 

"Give up!" I yelled back. I shouldn't have said that. Something snapped in the blonde. It was as if I had set off an explosion. He pushed me off of him, and set off an explosion against my stomach, sending me flying back against the ground. "I'll never give up..!" He growled, huffing at me. 

My gym uniform had torn in the stomach. However, I had no marks or burns from the explosion itself. When the dust cleared, Bakugo was shocked to see me standing there. 

"Alright. That's enough." Aizawa said, jumping between us. "This will be a tie." He said, not wanting more damage done.

Bakugo started throwing a tantrum. "WHAT?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" He yelled. He looked like a child not getting a toy he wanted in a store. Aizawa glared at him, shutting him up instantly.

"Damn, (Y/N). How did you not get burned?" Kirishima asked, rubbing his now bruising face.

"Well.. My quirk.. Fire based attacks don't work against me. Explosions are heated, so.." I said as I rubbed my stomach. I did have a few scratches and bruises from the battle itself, but nothing too serious.

"Damn, you're badass!" Kirishima laughed. I could just feel the glares coming from Bakugo, though.

~~~~~~

I'm so terrible at writing about fighting. Hope you were able to suffer through it. ;-;

Also now you learned a little about your quirk. ;) THERE WILL BE MORE TO IT.