he noticed three purple balls sticking out of the water as he gets up. Soon, those tree balls turned into a whole face, revealing minoru mineta.

He said something, while rubbing his face on asui's... Um.... Chest.. which made her turn pink on the sides.

She slammed him down on the ship, with him making a 'ach' noise at contact with the hard metal.

Asui jumps on the boat herself, before they hear "YOU KIDS, IM GONNA KILL YOU!" a villain screams. As they look if the railing, 20 or so villains start rushing at the boat, all with water related quirks.

They brace themselves for the villains to jump on, bit they swim still beside the boat, talking among themselves. This obviously confused the trio

Soon, deku's mind started racing with questions and answers, all made by himself.

Why aren't they jumping on? Maybe they are cautious of something? Why is asui here if they know she has a water related...... Quirk.

It started making sense to him now. The villains had something planned, to probably capture or kill all-might. Some kind of weapon.

Plus, they knew about the U.A files, and there's no way they got in without a commotion.

Aha! The time where the security was breached! As they were deciding on class rep, the vote went to Iida, who got the lost class rep votes.

During then, the security was breached by the reporters, but something else happened that let them get in so fast.

It could be the villains. Lastly, they don't know our quirks, since they sent asui near a water place, which is good with her quirk.

"So, they want to kill all-might" he starts, with his hair sharing his eyes from their view. They look at him.

"If they can here, it was for all might since he didn't arrive tho, that means they have to keep us busy so he can arrive. And when he does, they will try to kill him. The part where we seperate was somewhat part of their plan, since they don't know our quirks, hence they sent asui here. And lastly, they know about the U.A schedule, which i think they got when the security breach happened." He explains. They both look at him understandingly.

"Also, call me Tsu. Kero" she says, to which I immediately get embarrased. ""T-Tsu!" He says, a losing his self. She just smiles at him.

He's not that bad when you get to know him. She thinks., While feeling a little grief for thinking badly on midoriya.

Honestly, everyone did.

First off, he's different from them, and he's a little rough from what they saw at first. But they soon would realize they're mistakes of thinking of him as weak.

Mineta starts crying. "B-But! All might pulls through everything f-fine! Right!?" He asks, a little scared. "Mineta.... The fight...." Izuku reminds them of the horrific battle that took place a year ago.

They all shiver and go back to the task at hand.

"Alright. I got a plan. But it may involve with me getting a little injured, but that's fine. You two stay safe." He says sternly. They smile at how caring he was, but then go back to their original state.

"Im in. But, let's review our quirks first. KERO" Tsu says. They both nod. "Mine is like a frog. I can do anything a frog can, and that's about it. Kero." She says, putting a finger to her mouth, in a thinking way.

Mineta goes up to the side of a wall, and takes off one of the three purple balls sticking out, which regrew in an instant, and sticks it on the wall. "My quirk is sticky balls. I can take these balls out of my hair, and they can stick to anything. They regrow in an instant, but if I use too many, my head bleeds."

Tsu and midoriya were crouched down by now, staring at him with stern faces. "Oh, my balls stick on how I'm feeling. Sometimes they will stick for a second, and sometimes for a whole day. I don't stick to them tho, I just bounce right off 'em" he finished explaining his quirk, and the two exchange an akward glare-ish look at the purple perv, as he stares at them back.

 I don't stick to them tho, I just bounce right off 'em" he finished explaining his quirk, and the two exchange an akward glare-ish look at the purple perv, as he stares at them back

He soon starts crying again

He soon starts crying again. "THAT'S WHY I SAY WE SHOULD JUST WAIT" he says, crying harder every word.

"It's not that, your quirk is amazing! Just we need a better plan no-" he was cut off by a huge water hand slapping the boast into two.

(Insert Lenny face here)

"W-WOAH!" They all scream as the boat slowly started sinking. They scramble up to the top part of the ship.

Deku places a foot on the rail, and tells tsu and mineta the plan. They nod.Midoriya grabs a grenade from his utility belt, and jumps off.

He soon throws the grenade, but DOESENT pull the pin.

Shit

He realizes he has no other choice, and uses a 18 % smash, sending a collasus waves.

(3 times as big as the original)

"AHH" Midoriya screams in pain. His finger was destroyed.

The wave came toppling down on itself, making a Whirlpool, which drowned all the villains.

Tsu grabbed midoriya by the waist and pulled him along as she jumped off the ship.

As they get out of the water, They hear explosions and head to it.

When they arrive, they look in horror as there teacher is on the floor, holders down by a big bird creature with an exposed brain.

TheyHide behind a tree as they see most of the class arriving to the scene.

The final battle was here.

Alright, end of chapter! I hope you like this chap, and soon I will go into other classmates experience with the villains and how they arrive to the main scene.

Lastly, I want to ask if I should reveal izuku's lil quirky secret to the class, or maybe next time. Your choice.

Ok, now thats done, goodbye guys! I'll cya tomorrow with another chap. Super out!