𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 07

Start from the beginning

||

The next Morning I wake up and Jacobe's not in my arms. He was probably somewhere with Kelvin so I wasn't really worried, but when I turned around to feel Kelvin next to me that's when I started to panic.

I slipped on my slides and ran downstairs. I seen my aunt in the kitchen and ran towards her. "Well good morning to you to sleepy head, hungry?" She asked and the smell of breakfast hit my nose.

"No um have you seen Jacobe?" I asked her in a rush. "Oh yes he's with-" but before she could finish in walked Jeffery and Jordan along with Jacobe.

Jordan looked at me and smirked. "Jacobe thank goodness your okay" I said kissing his forehead. "Yes mommy of course I was with daddy" he said smiling at Jeffery.

"I can see that" I said as I stood up to look at Jeffery. "Jacobe go in the back and wake Kelvin up." I told him while giving Jeffery a death stare.

"Okay Mommy" he said skipping up the stairs. "Are you out of your damn mind?" I asked him trying to keep my voice down for the people who where sleeping.

"Relax Max we just went to the park" Jeffery said as he took his shoes off. "You have no right to take my son anywhere with out my permission." I told him as I waved my hands around.

"He's my son too M" he said trying to argue. "Jeffery please you lost the privilege to call him that when you walked out on us years ago." I said mugging him like he was worth less then nothing.

"Maxine calm down okay?" Said Jordan speaking up. "You keep your damn mouth shut, you have no voice in this. I don't want to hear not a word from you" I said putting my finger in her face, this morning just was not my morning.

She got quiet fast and I turned my attention back to Jeffery. "You have one more time to pull a stunt like that again, do you understand?" I said to him.

"Max-"

"I said do you understand?!?" I said stepping up to him. "Yes" he said as he blew out a breath. I put my finger down and looked at Jordan, she tried her best not to look back at me.

I turned my back and walked back to my room. It was to early to be having an attitude, I walked back into my room and saw that the bed was made and the room was straighten up so that means Kelvin was up.

I didn't see them in the room so they probably went somewhere.

I said my prayers and then got ready for my day.

||

      The rest of the morning went by smoothly it was now 3 in the afternoon and we where all in the living room watching a family movie.

Me and Kelvin and Jacobe where all in one section. Jacobe in my lap and Kelvin on my side with his arm wrapped around me.

"Sooo Kelvin..." Said my aunt Sandy. "How long have you can my beautiful baby been dating?" She asked smiling.

Jordan scuffed "beautiful?" She chuckled. "Shut up" I said squinting my eyes at her. She rose her hands up. "Well aunt S" he said then looked at me as he could tell I was nervous, he winked at me then spoke. "Me and Max have been dating 4 and a half months now... And I can say that they've been the most important months of my life" he said smiling at me and rubbing small circles on my lower back.

"Wow y'all are still a young couple" said aunt S. "This is a waste of time.." Jordan said as she rolled her eyes "Just give up already Max...we all know that y'all aren't a real couple" she laughed. She was starting to make my blood boil and usually it takes a lot for me to get mad.

"You just can't never let anyone be can you Jordan?" Asked Avery "you've been the same messy little girl since high school, your a pain in the ass." She said.

Jordan shrugged her shoulders "sticks and stones may break my bones but words would never hurt me" she said simply. "Yeah words might not but my fist will keep trying me bitch" said Avery. I got in front of her and calmed her down."It's okay Avery calm down." I said to her "Listen Jordan me and Kelvin are a couple and I could care less of what you think or what you thought so please go tell someone who does give a fuck." I said.

"Alright children that is enough fighting for today, the day is almost over and I think we all need to unwind. I scheduled us a week at the beach so everyone go get your swim suits." Said my Aunt.

It was late in August and it was really cold who was about to waste time at the beach? "Aunt Sandy do you know how cold it is outside?" I said to her. "Yes I know baby but they have a inside pool and we are going to stay in a hotel so you have nothing to worry about." She told me. So me being the wonderful person I am thought 'How bad can it be?'