" I don't like it if some of my student didn't paying their attention in my class . I know you're a top student but that doesn't mean you ace this subject without paying any attention on my class ! " Mr. Park shouted at her . Eunha was feel shamed and awkward . All the student was looking at Eunha and Mr. Park .

" I'm sorry , Mr. Park . " Eunha replied as she doesn't have any word to say more .

" I hope you can pay attention more in my class . You're the top student . One of a favourite student in this school . Please don't make your parents ashamed because of your attitude . " Mr. Park said before he get out from the class . His lesson is over .

       Eunha sighing heavily . She close her face with her palm . She already make a grave sin . It is all because of her heart that keep reminding of the moment where Jungkook hold her hand . Eunha is angry at herself . She is mad at herself . How can she is not paying attention when the teacher is teaching ? Eunha become mad and mad .

          Eunha take her bag and running out from the classroom . Jungkook was looking at her until she is gone by the wall . Eunha running fastly while holding her bag . She can't be in class if she become like this . She hate herself for not being concentrate during the lesson . Jungkook was in class , wondering what happening with Eunha . It is a cause of him ? Some student murmuring about Eunha .

" She might be crying again . " Some student saying after seeing Eunha running out from the classroom .

" How did you know, Yujin ? Is Eunha always like that ? " Asked a several student who didn't know about Eunha .

" I've known her for a long time , we have been classmate since a first year . Whenever teacher mad at her because she can't concentrate , she will run to the rooftop along with her bag . She will stay at there until the end of lesson . There's nothing she do up there except of crying and mad at herself . She is like having a self reflection at there . " Yujin explained making Jungkook who sit near her , understand .

         Jungkook quickly running after taking his bag along with him . He is running to the rooftop where Eunha would be . His fast running making himself reached rooftop in a short time . Jungkook stop in halfway and panting before he continue to run over the stairs . He reached the door and open it widely .

" Eunha ? Where are you ? " He asked himself while panting hardly . His eyes lingering all around . He walk more in front until he heard a voices .

" Hiks...hiks...hiks .. " Jungkook run following the voices until he found Eunha on the chair , hugging her knees and crying . Jungkook walked closer and sit beside Eunha .

" Are you okay ? Why are you crying at here ? Don't you feel hot ? " Jungkook asking as Eunha look up to see his face . She just silent .

" Are you mad at yourself ? " Jungkook asked again . Eunha silent for a moment before she nodding her head .

" I'm sorry . If I didn't kiss your hand that time , maybe you don't feel disturbed . Maybe you can concentrate . Mianhae , Eunha-yah . " Jungkook said as he holding Eunha hand once again . Eunha was still the same , silent and didn't say any word .

" Eunha ? Say something .. " Jungkook begging at her as Eunha didn't looking at him but keep silent .

" I-I was mad of myself . I was just too over to thinking about what you did toward me at the classroom . " Eunha replied while looking down . Her tears was going to fall down again .

" You shouldn't have been mad at yourself . Mr. Park was wrong for insulting you like that . He should make a speculation about you positively not to shouting you directly like that . It's definitely wrong ! " Eunha giggling at Jungkook who cutely getting mad at Mr. Park . Her heart softened a little .

" Am I making you feel better , honey ? " Eunha heart beating faster as Jungkook calling her with that name again .

" J-Jungkook-ah , why are you calling me .... Ummm ... Honey ? " Eunha brave herself to asked . Jungkook smiled before looking at the sky that shining brightly .

" Because you're special to me ." Jungkook replied broadly before he leaned his face toward her making Eunha move her head backward . Their forehead connected making Jungkook smiling and blew a wind to Eunha face . Eunha was blushing madly.

" You're special for me , honey . " Jungkook said again making Eunha face reddened like she ate a hundred chillies .

________________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜