Chapter 01

A small petite girl was getting ready . She wear a white school uniform with her black blazer and her black skirt . Her long hair were flowing down to her back . Her angel from side made she looked prettier like a fallen angel . A door knob made she turn . A small smiled form on her lips .

" Ah , unnie . Why ? " She asked . Her twin sister , Jung Eunbi stepped in . She wear the same clothes with Eunha but she tie her hair into ponytail .

" Eomma and appa was waiting . So , let's go . " Eunbi said and offer her hands to reached her little sister hand .

" Eunha , Eunbi ! Come down ! You're going late for school ! " Their mother , Mrs. Jung shouted from downstairs . They look on to each other .

" Let's go . " They said before walked to downstair . Both of them were really pretty with school uniform on their body .

" Eomma , what are you cooking for today ? " Eunha , the youngest asked her mother softly as she landed a peck on her left cheeks while her sister on right cheeks .

" Not too much , just a healthy sandwich . I also prepared you a bentou . " Eunha smiled lightly . She loves bentou .

" Good morning ,guys ! How's going today ? " Eunbi just smiled and take some of sandwich that her mom made .

" Just fine . " Eunbi replied broadly . They eating a sandwich and get ready to go to .

" Eomma , I'll be going . Saranghae !! " Eunha shouted out loud in front of door . Eunbi just shook her head with her youngest act .

       They headed to car . The driver were waiting for them . It's normal for a rich kid like them . She got in to a car before the car were driven fastly to the school . No one open their mouth in the car . Even though they are twin , but they prefer to talk in mind . Twin has a telepathy right ?

        Eunha looked at outside and seeing a huge school in front of her . She smiled lightly and look at Eunbi who show a cold face . The driver move the car inside the school and stop in front of office school . Eunha prepared herself before got out of the car.

        As she stepped at the ground , all of the student looking at both of them . Some of boys just fluttered when Eunha smiled friendly toward them . Eunbi got out too . Her eyes were looking at all of them with a smirk . Yeah , they twin , their face , their body , the way they walked is the same . But , their attitude and habit is really different .

" Eunha-yah , I want to go to meet the teacher at school office . So , you go first to your classroom . " Eunha nodded lightly and walking to the class . All of student smiled at her , especially boys .

       Eunha didn't like boys too much . But just like them as a friend's . A year ago , there is so many boys sending her a love letter and present such as chocolate , flower , letter and also confession . But , all of them ended up broken hearted because of rejection .

      It's not like Eunha didn't like them . But she prefer to call them a friend . Not much , not less . Eunha put her bag on her chair . She land her butt at the chair next to her bag . She sitting alone at her table , because she want it .

       Not long after that , her friends , Yuju and Sinb wave a hand toward her making she run to them . Eunha smiling brightly . The most lovely smiled ever . Sinb and Eunha hugged for a second , followed by Yuju .

" So , how are you ? Are you having fun for holidays last year ? " Yuju asked as both of them walked to the canteen . Probably to buy some food .

" Not really , my parents is busy with work . " Eunha replied as she pouting recalled that they had to cancel their flight to Europe due to work .

" That's ended up so bad , unnie . You must be sad , right now . " Sinb teased Eunha as she poked her rounded cheeks .

" Of course , I'm sad ! " Eunha said cutely .

" What do you want to eat , Eunha-yah ? " Eunha eyes were looking at food and point to some red spicy food .

" I want tteokbokki . " Yuju nodded and gave Eunha a tray that have a bowl . Eunha mouthed thank you to Yuju .

       Yuju decided to sandwich and Sinb just eat what Eunha eat . Sinb and Eunha had already known since they are kid , so they always sharing food , clothes and anything . Sinb is one year younger than Yuju and Eunha . She is really close to Eunha , but got really awkward when she with Eunbi . Even though their name is same , Eunbi .

         Even though they are twin , it's easy to know which one is Eunha . Because both of their behavior is different . Eunha like to loosen her hair like let her hair fall all over her shoulder but Eunbi like to tie her hair into ponytail . Eunha always let out smiled, it's hard to find her angry or cold face . But Eunbi is always showing her cold ice princess face . Her face is like a young rich girl that really selfish and also a little rude . I guess~

       The three of them sit at the table in the middle of canteen . There is so many student that came to eat . Eunha eyes were directly focus in tteokbokki. Sinb and Eunha eating it slowly and take big bite of tteokbokki . Yuju eat her sandwich elegantly .

" There is so many student in here . " Sinb said as the student started to fill the canteen .

" Yeah , it is . "

       Yuju known Eunha since they in grade 1 , that time they were 7 years old . At first , Yuju always thought that Eunbi is Eunha and Eunha is Eunbi . She always mistaken Eunha by calling Eunbi as Eunha . Knowing that Eunbi is a cold princess . She decided to be friend with Eunha . Because Eunbi is not really friendly to people . Her cold face just made people scared at her .

" It's look so spicy." Yuju complained as she looking at Sinb and  Eunha eating tteokbokki .

" No , it's sweet . " Sinb replied lightly . Yuju didn't really like spicy tteokbokki because it's burn her throat . Eunha chuckled lightly .

        Eunbi was walking at the school office as she bid a goodbye to her younger twin sister . After Eunha was gone from her sight , she decided to meet someone . She walked to the dark alley and found twi of girl that was waiting for her . She smiled cynically . As she walked , the girl was smirk .

" So , how's going ? " Eunbi asked with a cold face . Rosé let out a smirk .

" It's done . But , there is a boy caught us beating her this morning . " Rosé said as she complained about the boy that she saw earlier morning .

" How it can be like that . I thought you can do this work silently ! " Eunbi got angry all of sudden.

" Yes ! But , how would we knew he right there ! " Lisa replied make Eunbi let out a grunts .

" But , I think he is a new boy . Do we need to beating him too ? " Rosé make a conclusion . Eunbi look at them with a hard face .

" Is he saw everything that you had done ? " Both of them nodded .

" Oh shit ! Who is that boy ? I will teaching him a lesson . " Eunbi said as let out an evil smirk .

" That boy is Jeon Jungkook as I remember his name tag . I think , he is on the same class with Eunha because I saw his class schedule . The one who had a puppy eyes . "

" No matter new boy or what . Lesson is lesson . " Eunbi let out a devils smirk .

_______________________________

Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜💜

A/N : sorry I didn't update .... I lost my account
for a moment and I have to find a password as I forget it
long time ago ... Sorry guys ...