Oh Roman when will you learn??

Romans P.O.V.

 I'm so confuzzled right now. So, you are probably wondering how did you get into this situation Roman? Right now? Roman has no clue. I am sitting on JD Lightfuls bed being glared at by this giant cat he's trying to calm down and when I say giant I mean like lion sized! And I don't even think before I hear the words come out of my mouth, "Oh, So now you think this kitten is going to protect you?" My eyes go wide as the cat growls and looks ready to pounce.

Unknown P.O.V.

Oh no he didn't!! He did NOT just say that! Darn it I don't have enough energy yet to appear. Take care Brother.

Virgils P.O.V.

I am pissed now. He can insult me all he wants but Reaper?!?! that crosses the line though it does seem that Reaper can handle herself she is still injured and I don't want her hurt more. My more demonic voice comes out "Roman get out!!!" He quickly scurries out of the room and Reaper immediately closes the door and plops on my lap as if asking if I was ok. "Yeah," I spoke out loud "I'm good." I let out a yawn "I'm gonna take a nap Reaps" I say as I slowly get up and lay down on my bed. just before I'm out I feel Reaper getting on the bed and cuddling with me.

Thank you all for waiting sorry it took so long I hope to publish sooner this time! OMG 9.3k Reads!! Thank y'all so much!!

-T