Costume Love :3

A/N Happy Halloween everyone! I decided to just post it early since this imagine is really short I've been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to update! Sorry but You know how the weekends are :) It gives me all the time in the world to update for you guys.

This is a short Imagine just for Halloween.

You were sitting at home eating popcorn watching a scary movie, Today was Halloween But you didn't feel like doing anything since your boyfriend was working it's like he can never get a break he just got back from yet another tour and he still has to Go to the studio and write more songs, Promote their new Album that's coming out, Be interviewed and everything I mean of course you supported him but it's like you never see him for more than a day without him having to work. You hated being alone but you Loved him and you couldn't complain. You stopped thinking about it putting your eyes back onto the TV, when your phone rang Indicating you had a text your tore your gaze away from the TV looking at your phone it was from your best friend you opened the message.

Get dressed we're going out you need some girl time and make sure your wearing a costume. Is what it said you smiled at the text getting up from the couch going into the room going into your closet you started looking for the costume you bought a few days ago, after about ten minutes you started to get frustrated you couldn't find it it was lost you sighed when a box fell down from the shelf in the closet. You picked up the white box and sat it on the bed you opened it and saw a beautiful light pink dress. your smile grew so wide when you picked it up a paper fell out. You picked it up and you recognized niall's hand writing immediately you smiled reading the note.

Sorry I can't be there to see how beautiful you look right now Wear this and Have fun tonight Princess xx Ni 

You smiled to yourself before getting dressed. After you were showered and dolled up you slipped the dress on along with some flats you seen. It went perfectly with it while you were getting ready you were getting texts from your friend saying she was on her way you waited for her outside and when she pulled up you came outside and got into the car she gasped at you.

"You look so beautiful oh my goodness." She exclaimed and you smiled thanking her as she pulled off you ended up pulling into a Large building it Looked like a palace. 

"Off you go!" She smiled and you looked at her confusedly. 

"Aren't you coming in?"You asked her and she shook her head.

"No this is for you this is your night now go, Before I push you out of the car" She said laughing you frowned and got out of the car watching her as she pulled off you sighed what is going on.. You thought picking the bottom of your dress up as you walked up the stairs and into the building you looked around it was so beautiful and elegant. you heard music softly playing as you walked it started to get louder and when you got into the room it was huge it was a ballroom You gasped and looked around. it was dark until a spotlight flashed into the center you saw Niall Standing there in a suit a white suit with a golden belt and tie he looked so handsome he walked over to you and took a bow.

"May I have this dance?" He asked and you smiled nodding as you took his hand he leaded you into the middle of the ballroom.

"This is amazing" You informed him as he wrapped his hands around your waist you wrapped your arms around his neck and begin swaying slowly to the music. 

"Happy Halloween Princess" He said to you and you kissed him he kissed you back passionately.