Story

(Au i don't own anything but the plot)

It was May 2, and all of the adults were at a memorial for the people who died in the war many years ago. All of the kids were hanging out at 12 Grimmauld Place, Teddy, Victoria and Dora were supposed to be watching the kids (Albus, James, Lily, Rose, Hugo, Dominique, Louis, Lucy, Molly, Roxanne, Fred, Scorpius, Violet and Daisy) the babysitters were so focused on the pranksters, that Lily was able to sneak out of the room without anyone knowing.

Lily pov
I was bored so I went to look around my dads office, when I saw a necklace I didn't know what it was but it looked cool. It had an hourglass in the middle and was golden. I wanted to know what it was, so I put it in my pocket and headed back down to the room. The second I got back everyone looked at me, Rose asked what's in my pocket. I pulled out the necklace and said "I don't know just something I found". The older kids look scared and Teddy told me to hand over the necklace carefully so I did. All of the kids in the room were gathered around trying to see. When James bumped into Teddy making him drop the necklace. There was a loud bang and a glowing gold light. We all fell on top of each other nothing seemed that different until there were people standing in the door who were supposed to dead.

Harry 1995 pov
I was in the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place, I had just gotten back from my hearing and i could return to Hogwarts. The whole order was there including McGonagall, Dumbledore and Snape surprisingly.
The twins and Ginny were running around singing "HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF"
Over and over again when there was a loud bang, Lupin, Sirius and mad-eye went to check it out.

Teddy's pov
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house" yelled Sirius Black "ok so you probably won't believe me. Do you have any true serum that I can have so you know I'm not lying?" I say trying to look friendly "ok Follow us" says mad-eye taking us to the kitchen.

I had the truth serum so I started talking "so we're all from the future and are kids of people in this room" this caused a lot of questionable looks. I kept talking though "so I was watching all the kids when one of them found a time turner that broke and brought us here"

"Ok so why don't you say your name, age, house parents and anything else you want " said Dumbledore

"Go in order from oldest parent to youngest" said Dumbledore

"Wait, quick question, how many of you are related to the weasleys" said Sirius black

"All except two" says teddy

"Oh my God so many grandchildren Arthur" squealed Molly

"I'll start" says Dora "Hi my name is Nymphadora Weasley, call me Dora, if you call me Nymphadora you'll get punched, I am 21, I was a Gryffindor and now I'm a healer and my parents and Arthur and Molly Weasley"

Lots of gasps and then a lot younger Ginny jumping up and down saying "I finally get a sister" and my mom saying "Molly I'm honoured but why give her such a bad name" "it's a beautiful name tonks" said my dad making my mom blush

"Ok, so Hi my name is Edward Remus Lupin but everyone calls me Teddy I'm 21, I was in Gryffindor and now I'm History of magic professor at Hogwarts"

"Lupin" ask My dad
"are...you...a..."

"No I'm not a werewolf I just get grumpy around a full moon" I responded

"He is basically a teenage girl" said James getting smacked by all the girls around him

I growl at James and then continue. "My mother is Nymphadora Tonks" I say while making my hair change to pink to Match hers then back to blue.

"I TOLD YOU I don't care if your too old for me I don't care if your too poor for me and I DO NOT care if your a werewolf" yelled my mom