Chapter 7: Game Of Shadows.

Start from the beginning

I playfully punched his arm and said "If I ever saw you with a bad woman, I would do the same.".

He laughed even more and said "Thanks.".

A Day Later*

I was on a boat with Lloyd, Suzaku, and Euphemia heading out to meet with Schneizel on Shikine Island.

I was on the front deck of the ship getting some of that nice ocean air.

We arrived and I stepped off the boat with Euphemia and the others.

We were stopped by a Unit Captain.

He said "Arrival time's right on schedule. We've prepared a room for you back at headquarters, if you care to wait there.".

Euphemia asked "Is it safe to assume that our ship will be docking here?".

The Unit Captain said "Yes, that hasn't changed.".

Euphemia said "This will do fine, then.".

The Unit Captain said "Very well, I'll just arrange for an escort.".

The headquarters was soon attacked and I mentally said "Zero. So your reach extends this far huh? Let's see how this plays out.".

The Unit Captain said "Headquarters appears to be under some sort of attack!". 

Lloyd's attendant said "We'll withdraw to the settlement. Can you arrange an escort unit for her?".

The Unit Captain said "It's too risky to leave right now. They're jamming us with some kind of wide-range interference.".

Suzaku assured Euphemia that she was going to be fine.

Euphemia soon dispatched Suzaku to fight the enemies forces.

Suzaku soon got into the Lancelot and headed off to fight the Black Knights.

I walked over and took a seat on the edge of the stone docks while everyone else worried about Suzaku.

A few moments passed and the islands commander planned on bombing Zero while Suzaku held them there.

I mentally asked "Is this one of your moves Schneizel or is this just a lucky guess from the islands commander?".

I smirked as Euphemia headed off to stop the para-level one.

I stood up and double tapped my wrist band and formed the Merlin around me.

I walked passed Lloyd and the others and said "I'll keep Euphemia safe." as I blasted off.

I stopped once I was in front of Schneizel's Avalon floating fortress which was defending Suzaku, Zero, Euphemia, and the modified Knightmare pilot girl from incoming missles.

I yelled "NO!" as I saw them all blasted upon by a single Knightmare inside of the Avalon.

As soon as it died down everyone was gone except for the Lancelot.

I mentally said "I guess the Black Knights used the confusion to escape.".

The Next Day*

Lloyd and them soon loaded the Lancelot up onto the Avalon.

The island commander came over and was in shock.

I landed in front of him and unformed the Merlin around my head.

I said "If you don't fine Euphemia then they wont find you Commander and the Viceroy would be more then happy to agree with me on that point.".

He fearfully nodded for his life as I took off to the Avalon.