Chapter 7: Game Of Shadows.

Start from the beginning

I was almost disappointed when I saw Suzaku try and stop them.

Suzaku tried to hold his own but was severely outgunned, out manned, and out numbered.

He had his moves predicted until his hatch was cut off and he was exposed.

Everyone seemed to stop for some reason.

After they started again Suzaku beat almost everyone with ease.

They soon retreated into a smoke cloud because of approaching forces on our side and headed back to their secret base I assume.

I said "How interesting this is turning out to be Zero. You're board is beginning to look like an honorable opponent.".

 1 Week Later*

I was standing by Euphemia's throne as she was about to knight Suzaku.

Suzaku took a bow and Euphemia asked "Suzaku Kururugi. Wilt thou, upon this day, pledge thy fealty to Britannia and stand as a Knight to the Crown?"

Suzaku replied by saying "Yes, Your Highness.".

Euphemia asked "Dost thou wish to abandon thy self and be sword and shield for the sake of the greater good?".

Suzaku said "Yes, Your Highness.".

He unsheathed his sword and handed it to Euphemia.

Euphemia took it and tapped it against his shoulders then said "I, Euphemia Li Britannia, do hearby dub thee Sir Suzaku Kururugi.".

Euphemia then offered his sword back to him and he sheathed the blade.

He then stood and turned to everyone who was not clapping.

I, Dalton, and Lloyd started clapping to show Suzaku the respect he's earned.

We soon started the festivities and I found myself standing by my older brother Odysseus who was in attendance.

I heard some nobles saying the Euphemia knighted Suzaku for her special reasons.

I got angry and was about to walk over and give them a piece of my mind but Odysseus stopped me and said "Don't.".

I stepped back and said "Nobles disgust me. How can they talk about our dear sweet sister like that.".

Odysseus laughed and said "Don't worry, they wont cause her any harm.".

I calmed down a bit and we all soon began our Zero conversation about his cunning.

A little bit later I saw Suzaku alone.

I said "I'll be back. I'm going to go say hi to our new Knight of the Crown.".

He nodded as I made my way over to Suzaku.

I patted him on the back and said "Good work Suzaku.".

He turned to me and said "Thank you Princess Elizabeth.".

I said "Please just call me Elizabeth.".

I smiled as I brought him close and I said "If you ever do anything bad to Euphemia, I'm coming for you.".

He looked at me fearfully as I walked back to talk to my older brother.

Odysseus asked "What did you say to him? He looks a bit shaken up.".

I said "I told him that if he ever does anything bad to Cornelia that I'm coming for him.".

Odysseus laughed and said "Way to look out for your older sister Elizabeth.".