Chapter 7: Game Of Shadows.

Start from the beginning

I was now sitting nearby Euphemia who had to answer questions.

I decided to read while she answered questions.

One Reporter asked "Sub Viceroy, is it true that no Eleven companies were used in the construction of this museum?".

I mentally said "What kind of question is that. This is a museum of art, the questions should be related around art.".

Euphemia nervously said "W-Well, with regard to that question, I, uh...".

Dalton interrupted her and answered "We're looking into it right now, so we have no answer at this time.".

I heard one of the Reporters say "Idiot! Why bother asking princess Euphemia about politics?!".

I angrily sat there as annoyed with them.

Another Reporter stood up and said "Keriman from Interstate. Your Highness, there have been rumors lately that you're close to choosing your knight.".

I mentally asked "So she hasn't selected Suzaku as her knight yet huh?".

Euphemia nervously said "Um... a knight. Yes, well, you see I'm...".

I mentally said "Oh my sisters so cute when she's nervous.".

The Curator interrupted my older sisters cuteness and said "Ladies and gentlemen! We ask that you please limit your questions to those concerning the museum only.".

My sister looked down after that.

A Few Questions Later*

The Curator said "And now for the highlight of today's events. Princess Euphemia will select the grand prizewinner.".

They handed her the flower and she made the selection on the art.

I stood up and looked over to watch which one she picks.

Euphemia looked conflicted which should be expected.

The Curator said "Please, Your Highness, it's time for you to decide. We can't wait any longer.".

I said "Don't rush her. This is very hard choice to make so just give her some time.".

Euphemia soon made the choice and walked off with a sad voice.

I told her to stay at Clovis's mansion for the night while I monitor the execution.

Later At Night*

I was monitoring Tohdoh's execution because I was curious if Zero would make a move.

I was mad at the fact that Cornelia wanted Suzaku to execute Tohdoh.

I arrived at the personal transport and sat on top of it.

There was an explosion and like I said, Zero made a move to save Tohdoh.

I double tapped and formed the Merlin all around me.

I flew up so I could have a birdseye view of the fight.

Sutherland's went into the Black Knights but were immediately shot down.

I couldn't believe it but the Four Holy Swords soon came out of the smoke and began cutting down platoons of the Sutherland's.

I looked over and saw that model that went toe to toe with the Lancelot and a modified Glasgow break into the area where Tohdoh was kept.

The Holy Four continued to slaughter the Sutherland's until a truck broke through the wall.

I assumed they got Tohdoh out as they got another modified Knightmare out of the truck.

I saw Tohdoh get out of the Glasgow and get into the modified Knightmare.