I

'Hey, man,' Skeppy said, as a6d joined the TeamSpeak. 'Wassup?' he replied. 'Ehhhh I wanna make a video...' 

'Sounds good... on what?'

'Ok... so... I will send you a cursed texture pack and we will both use it. I'll download it onto Bad's account and then we'll get Bad on in a sec and we will troll him, you in?' 

'I'm always in on a troll!' Skeppy laughed at a6d's statement and sent him the cursed texture pack he found online. 'I'll spam Baldie and then we can start recording,' Skeppy explained, excited for the opportunity to troll his best friend. 

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[skeppy] get on ts

[BadBoyHalo] ok ok i'm coming! O_o

'buddy has joined your channel'

'What do you want Skeppy?!' BadBoyHalo asked, exasperatedly. 'I wanna to pway Mwinecwaft wif you and a6d!' Skeppy said in a baby voice. 'Don't we do that all the time?' Bad replied, already suspicious. 'Yeaaa, but I wanna pway today as wewl.' Bad sighed, looking down at his desk. He rolled his eyes and said, 'fineee, but as long as you don't troll. You promise you won't troll?' 

'Yeaaa,' Skeppy muted and sniggered. 'Soooo, what are we playing?' BadBoyHalo asked, politely. 'Skeppy quickly unmuted and replied with 'Minecraft.' 

'Yes, I know we are playing Minecraft, but what gamemode and stuff...' 

'Uhhhh Hardcore.' 

'Alright,' Bad added, nervously. He could see a troll coming his way, and like he always was, he wasn't prepared. 

'Joinnnn,' Skeppy moaned, as Bad took his time in starting up Minecraft. 'Ok ok, calm down you muffin!' He attempted to join the server, but it was taking longer than usual. 'Is it taking a long time to start up for you guys too,' Bad asked, thinking nothing of it. 

'Yeah, it's weird cause I loaded it up earlier,' Skeppy replied, frowning. 'Are you sure about that?' a6d confirmed. 'It's never taken longer than 2 minutes to load up a server!' 

Another few minutes passed and the trio just lounged about talking for a bit, while the game loaded. After about 10 minutes, the 3 of them were getting impatient. 'Come on, workkkk!' Skeppy whined. 'Stupid game.' 

Just when they expected nothing, everything turned black. 

~~~

Skeppy woke up panting, rubbing his eyes. He looked around and assumed that he was dreaming, until he saw a6d and BadBoyHalo next to him. 'Guys, where are we?' 

Bad grunted and sat up. He was greeted by Skeppy. 'Skeppy is that you?' he could see his Minecraft skin giving him a hand to get up. He looked down at himself and it confused him how they were in their Minecraft skins.

a6d snorted and woke up all of a sudden. 'Woah! Am I playing VR again. Hey guys!' 

'This isn't VR. I don't even have VR,' Skeppy replied in a state of shock. The trio began looking around and marvelling the true beauty of Minecraft. 

'You wanna know something...' Bad trailed off. 'I think you are trolling me.' 

Bruh moment.

Skeppy turned to face BadBoyHalo, outraged. 'No I'm not trolling you!' 

'Then how did we get here?' Bad yelled back. a6d backed out of the argument and went to go explore. 

'I don't know, it was probably the cursed texture pack that I put on your Minecraft account to troll you!' 

'So you were going to troll me. I should have known...' 

'But now there's something more important.' 

'And what may that be?' Bad said, sarcastically.

'Uhhhh, finding a way out of here, duh!' 

Bad facepalmed and acknowledged that they were stuck in Minecraft and had no clue on how to escape, let alone survive...

'You do realise that this whole thing was your fault, I blame you entirely,' Bad argued. He was mad at Skeppy, which wasn't unusual.

'I know, and I will take all the blame for this, but the least you could do is help me so we can get out of here faster!' Skeppy retorted. 

'Fine, but where's a6d?' 

'I have no idea...'

Thank you for reading part 1 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio) 

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below! 

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD