Challenge|13

Maybe you had a breakup recently, or maybe you are a happy single, or maybe you just finished that heavy task load kept on your head and feel that you want to treat yourself. Whatever be the case ,everyone should go on a date with themselves at least once a year. Why, you ask? Because you deserve it and the most important person is your life is You.

Not your significant other or your parents or anyone. It is you. So here is how you can plan a fun date with yourself.

Wash your hair
Because , c'mon who doesn't wash their hair to a date? You can also use bath scrubs, or any other self care products. After all you have to look your best for yourself.

Wear your best
That blue dress you have been hoarding up for the best occasions, yeah that one. Or you can wear your pair of baggy pants and Hoodie. What's matters the most is that you feel comfortable in it

Plan the Area
It could be the local garden or a lovely Coffee Shop or a Library( The last one is my personal favorite) or even a five star restaurant
The location does not matter , what matters is that you love it. So you do not need to burn a hole in your purse.

Buy yourself a treat too
It could be a box of favorite chocolates or maybe a book. Heck, it could even be a fun experience like camping or rock climbing.

After the date
Well, If I were you, I would write about the fun day I had with myself.

Going on a date with yourself is all about accepting yourself the way you are. You do need anyone else to feel complete if you are at peace with yourself.
Even couples should try this. Everyone should spend more time with understanding themselves.

And do not forget the main purpose of this challenge which is having fun.