chapter 7 : mating

hey guys sorry for the late update , I've had sooooo much sh*t i had to do at school. heres your update , i hope you enjoy , i don't know if i wanted to do another version of the mating scenes . but idk , if you want me to just comment . thank youuuuu!!!!!!!!!! btw THIS IS A PG STORY SO DON't expect anything too smexy

Chapter 7 :

Recap:

I was ready to mate with him and nothing was stopping me ."Kian I want us to mate . " .
***************************************
Kian'sPOV

"Are you sure ? , I mean I don't want you to feel pressured into making love ." I say , knowing that I was happy to mate with her but she has to be comfortable with the idea .
I was holding my wolf back from claiming her right now without a second thought.

"I'm sure Kian , I love you and that's all that matters , and I don't even mind if we have a baby right now , as long as I'm with you and your with me , connected into one ."
My wolf was howling with joy ,and with that I crashed my lips to hers , I pushed her down onto the bed and kept my weight on my elbows just so I don't crush her. I couldn't stop touching her : she felt so soft and smooth compared to my rough and hard skin.

She was moaning like crazy when I started kissing her neck and shoulders .

I slowly pulled down her bra and top strap down her shoulder.

Once both of our clothing was off .

I kissed her and said " this may hurt a little , love" and she just nodded in reply .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I dropped down beside her , and she just snuggled closer to my chest while we fought to catch our breath .  I just kissed her forhead  and sleep instantly caught me.