chapter5: kisses and drama

I was currently in the car with Kian going to his house and let me tell you it was awkward .
"How do you know Kieran and who is he ?!" He questions anxiously. Oh no ,I was to Busy mentally preparing myself for what was  to come. "He was my ex-boyfriend and umm let's just say I hate his guts but he's still in love with me " "HE'S WHAT!!!?" Kian says furiously , his wolf was surfacing .
" hey shh it OK , I don't love him anymor-i never did "i said while rubbing his thigh hoping to  calm him down but now his eyes were black. With lust. Great just great. " Babe as much as I'd love for you to carry-on ,I don't think you'll appreciate being taken in a car ."he said. I blushed at that.

##################

10mins later

When we finally arrived at Kian's pack house , we went inside which of course he had to carry me in bridal style and he found this entertaining because I was blushing hardcore . As soon as he put me down 2 little boys no older than 2 hugged my legs "Luna!!Luna!!" They screamed in cute baby voices awwwww. I picked both of them up and they snuggled into me  . I looked over at Kian and he was looking at me with awe and ....... Was it love? I don't know but I hope it is . "baby, do you want to go change ?" I asked him snapping him back into reality. "Yeah, sure do you wanna come with or ...?" He trailed of. "No I'll come with you ." I said while handing Jack and Joey over to the maid , I followed Kian over to his room and examined it ,he has a very boy-ish room. I looked at Kian to see him checking me out with lust in his eyes . URGH! Boys .Just to tease him , I walked extremely slow while swaying my hips a little extra  . "baby are you gonna just stand there or go and shower?" But before he could reply I smashed my lips against his . He moaned and kissed back , he swiped his tongue against my lower lip asking for entrance and I accepted , his tongue invaded my mouth and our tongues fought against each other . I pulled away breathless, wow we were making out for 5 minutes. "Are you gonna take that shower now ?or......"" Ya,ya I'm going or do you wanna join me ?" He asked with a wink . " keep dreaming lover boy" I said while shooing him into the bathroom .

★★★★†★★★★★★

30 minutes later

We were finally leaving the house and we arrived at the restaurant , when I look at were we were going to sit, I immediately  started to panic . There sitting with my parents was Kieran . You may be wondering who kieran is , well he was my boyfriend for 2 years until he raped me and well I broke up with him and you know the rest , everything's history. But I didn't tell anyone apart from crystal and Sky  cause they could smell it but we didn't mate , Sky beat the shit outta him . I started backing away and I had tears streaming down my face , Sky wasn't here yet. I ran back out to the car park "Baby, what's wrong ?" It was Kian "Izz, are you OK what happened?" This time it was sky I immediately ran to her and started sobbing on her shoulder " he..he's... Here " I managed to get out between sobs . " Kian could you give us 5 mins - you  can come back straight away ,I swear ?!" Sky asked/demanded ."OK, " he said sadly .

I'm really sorry for not updating you guys , I have a really bad cold and its Eid today , I'm super busy with school . but I'll try and write more often . I hope I've given you a long -enough chapter to make up for the weeks . so vote comment and share

Thanks