Recovery and Drivein

Start from the beginning

" come on you can take my bed I will take the sofa." I set up and gave him a look, but he ignored it and got out. Once we were inside, I went to his room.

" I stealing a T-shirt do you still have my stuff here" I asked.

" Where it always is and here" He handed me my pain pills that he had stuffed in his serpent jacket. " you know where the shower is and all of you want one before you lay down and no, I did not get coco butter if you want that shit..."

"I have to bring it myself yeah I got it ass" I said with an eye roll as you can tell Sweet and Joaquin place is me and Toni home away from home. Sweets lives on his own and Joaquin parents kicked him out when he decided to come out as gay. After a good night rest or should I say being woken up every two hours. I woke up to being curled up to Sweetpea he was to tired going back to the living room last time he woke me up, so he just curled up in bed with me. He was already awake and smoking a cig. When I open my eyes and looked at him. He run his other hand through my hair making me sigh and snuggle into him.

"Toni coming around to cut your hair" he spoke with a chuckle making me mumble and nod my head.

" oh, don't y'all look comfortable" A voice spoke in the doorway making me open my eyes and lift my head. Fangs and Toni stood with their arm cross leaning on the door frame making me groan as I saw their grin. Sitting up Sweets just stood and walked out the room. Toni got to work after that cutting my hair better then what it was.

 Toni got to work after that cutting my hair better then what it was

The outcome looked awesome and I had to say I loved it. We all got ready and headed to the drive in. Once we got there, I set in Joaquin lap laying my head on his shoulder with a groan making him laugh.

"That's all we got out of her day" Sweets said rolling his eyes I picked my head up and sent him a glare making him smile. It looked like we missed part of the movie, but I didn't care.

" SHUT THE HELL UP SOME OF US IS TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE" my eyes snapped to a girl standing in a truck as other clapped for her telling the group to hush.

"Oh, cute the princess thinks she brave" I shouted at her making her eyes widen as she set back down. I could see the sheriff's son peeking around the side of the truck and waved at him making Joaquin laugh and grab my hand stopping me. I stood straightening my jacket before walking to where the food stand was. I got a drink and hamburger and popcorn and went knock on the door of the building that runs the movie. Jughead open the door and his eyes widen as he looked around before looking back at him. I handed him the food and drink before going to walk off.

"What the hell happen Malaya. Did a serpent do that?" He asked pulling me into the building. I sighed and closed the door.

"No, an Ex member and my best friend Uncle. It's been handled." I told him as he looked at my wound. "And don't worry I don't think anyone saw me coming over here you should be safe away from your embarrassment." I said before turning and leaving. Once I walked around the front, I notice Sweet set in a chair near the building smoking a cig. I made my way over and sighed as I set on his lap leaning back. He moved where I could get more comfortable and handed me his cig. I took a couple puff before handing it back and leaning my head back on his shoulder and looked at the movie.