Chapter 14

Myra's POV
We arrived at the Chancellor's private office. Oh boy. I was kinda nervous but I will remain strong. For the future of my child.

"Master Yoda, Windu, Kenobi, Skywalker, Walder, and Williams. What are you guys doing here?" Palpatine asked.

"Told you were the Sith Lord, we did." Yoda responds.

"Well, I assure you that I'm not a sith." Palpatine said.

"The dark side we sense in you." Terri said.

"You are under arrest, Chancellor." Windu said as we all ignited our lightsabers.

"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?" Palpatine asked.

"The Senate will decide your fate." Windu said.

"I AM THE SENATE!" Palpatine yelled in anger.

"Not yet." Windu said.

Then, a red lightsaber appeared in Palpatine's hand and said, "It's treason then."

Then, he starts attacking us. As Terri snuck behind the desk to look up where Grievous was hiding at or any other information we need. After that, he gets cornered by Windu, Ani, and I.

"Let's end this once and for all." Windu told us and we all stabbed Palpatine with our lightsabers and he died.

"Hey, I found out where Grievous is hiding." Terri said.

"Where is he?" Windu asked.

"Utapau."

"Good. I want you four plus Tano and Wayne to go there and confront Grievous." Windu said.

"Before we leave, who would be the next Chancellor?" I asked.

"Senator Organa would be the next Chancellor." Obi-Wan said.

"I agree with him. Besides Organa, the other two senators who are less corruptive would be Senator Martinez and Senator Amidala. But they are too young to be chancellor." Windu explains.

"Agree with them, I do." Yoda said.

Time skip....Utapau.....

We manage to be separated from the others as Terri, Lex, and I were riding on Zoey, a Varactyl female creature.

"I see Grievous!" Lex cried as we saw him.

"I'll kill him!" Terri growled.

"We will kill him." I remind her.

"I know that." Terri took a deep breath as we rode faster.

We all landed on a landing platform, not before destroying the droids. It was just the three of us. General Grievous pulls out a lasted pistol and fire at us. We grabbed the electro-staffs and blocked the shots.

That's when Lex and I charged at the General with our lightsabers ready. Lex attacks and slice his arms as I slice his stomach open. I use the force to rip the gun from his hands and thrown it somewhere. Terri charges forwards with the staff in her hands and we all bends all of our arms by using the force. And now we engage him and fist fight.

Grievous knocks the staff out of Terri's hands as Lex and I stabbed him in the back. Not enough to kill but it made Terri pull open the stomach plate with her bare hands. Grievous grabs Terri and Lex and throws him over his head and they are hanging on the edge. I tried to stabbed him in the stomach but he knocks my lightsaber out of my hands and throws me as well. I grabbed the edge of the platform and try to pull myself up. Grievous grabs the staff and charges towards us when a voice stops him in his tracks.